That Mornig

Hi my name is Janelle! I'm 13 and my parents are divorced and I have the most wonderful friends ever!! But I'm closest to my best friends Randi and Tiffany. I have long curly black hair,5'2,brown eyes,and a cocky fun personality. I'm shy at first but once you get to know me I'm never gonna let you go one day without laughter! I love skateboarding drawing,painting,taking pictures,listening to music. I have a boyfriend name Tyrone. He's a football and basketball player and he treats me like I'm the only girl for him. We've been dating for a month. I have to go I'm gonna be late for school.
*8:20*
Ugh! Math is my first class and I'm not even learning because the teacher doesn't teach us anything. We are the smallest class ever. I just can't wait to go to science because I get to see Tyrone. Yes he's mine.
*bell rings*
Finally! Off to science! (Can you hear the sarcasm?) I see Tyrone so I walk as quiet as I can to him and hug him. He's surprised at first but quickly hugs me back and kisses my forehead. We both walk in science together and start learning about earth science which is so boring. I start spacing off and write a note to him. (Our notes)
Me: hey babe! This is boring
Tyrone: lol hey baby. And yes this is so boring can't we like go?
Me: I wish but we're stuck in this class for 45 minutes...
Tyrone: ugh 😒 this is the worst day ever!! Beside u of course
Me: haha Ik I'm too good for u! 💘 but I don't want to get caught so let's stop here
Tyrone: k babe. I love you 💘
Me: I love you too 💘
I quickly take notes on the video and turn my paper in. I'm waiting for the bell to ring and we have to be quiet or we get detention with the teacher.
*bell rings for recess*
I quickly get my things and walk out of the class so I can meet up with my friends. I head towards the cafe only to be stopped by Tyrone and his lips on mines. I kiss him back before pulling away and saying "not now. I have to meet with my friends. Maybe after school ok?" And walk away. I met up with my friends and they kept teasing me saying I got kissed!
*Tyrone's POV*
Wow I can't believe I have a girlfriend that loves me for me and not "Tyrone Nakooka" the famous football player. She makes me so happy and I'm glad I met her cause without her,my world is dark. I do anything to make her happy although there's times where we fight and I make her upset..we've been together for a whole month now and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. The way she smiles make my stomach have butterflies,her eyes make mines stuck just looking into it,I love how she's so athletic,everything about her makes me fall in love with her over and over again each time. I kissed her before meeting up with my friends and she was blushing when her friends kept teasing her and I smiled because I'm the reason why she's blushing and always happy.