A month later

*Tyrone's POV*
I screwed up! I should've let her win the fight instead of losing her! We've been doing so strong for 2 months now but I think that's all gone...all I do now is stare at her but look away when she sees me staring at her..all the good times we had together..
             *flashback*
I was at Wells park with my friends since it was lunch and we got released to recess..we was playing football and all I saw was Chas coming straight at me grabbing my shirt...and after I got up, I noticed he ripped my shirt and I saw Janelle staring me..I winked at her and I headed to block 6 which was Japanese...
        (Flashback ends)
           *flashback 2*
It was after school on August 20,2015 and I saw her riding the same bus as me so I thought to myself "this is my chance to make a move.." Yes it was not so romantic since we was on a bus...so I waited unt she went on and sat down then I got on the bus and sat next to her and all I told her was "will you be my girlfriend?" And went to my seat
       (Flashback ends)
Damn that day always makes me blush no matter how hard I try to hide it..
                               *Melyssa's POV*
I hate Janelle! All she ever did was take everything from me! I'm gonna get Tyrone wether he likes it or not! She took the guy I love away from me and I hate her for it! Ugh she's so stupid thinking I was her best friend well I don't care about her!
                               *My POV*
I was just sitting down at home because I was upset of the fight me and Tyrone had..I was looking at all the pictures of us on my phone until my phone went off..I opened the text from the unknown number and it said
U- Unknown
M- me
U-you should stay away from Tyrone or else something bad can go wrong and I can destroy the people you care about.
M- who the hell are you and what do you want?!
U-I want Tyrone but I can't have him unless you stay away or I will hurt you!
M-just leave me and Tyrone alone!
I thought and said "I should text Tyrone about this..
T-Tyrone
M-me
M-hey babe.....
T-hey babe what's wrong?
M- someone sent me a text to stay away from you because they want you and if I don't stay away they will hurt me and people I care about..I'm sorry but I need to do this..I'm gonna fight for you but I need my family to keep my strong beside you..
T-I love you babe but I will do this to protect you ok?
M-alright...I love you too