Chp. 6 - Nyan Simon

First I was going to write this the day after Jake Roper uploaded his vlog, but didn't and then on the 19th for SDMN2Y but didn't. Sorry.
And I swear we'll get to Ikea eventually...
.

Promt
An Overflow of Mitchs

"Hey Vikk, Treasure Wars?"

"Vikky....Factions...."

"If your recording something else then that's fine,"

"But if you want to record factions then I'm your faction partner."

"Or something else maybe? I could always do with another Crazy Craft or something..."

"Have you loged on since I pranked you yet,"

"Vikk..."

"Vikram wake up..."

"If you don't answer my calls soon I'll do a solo episode..."

".... You'll have to film another video"

"Vik."

"Sorry dude but I need to record."

"Vikk, srsly."

"You still not awake?"

"K. Bye, ttyl gtg"

Looking at his Skype were the messages Vikk had. Well, all the ones from Lachlan at least. Looking at the pack chat only Mitch and Ron were online. However both profiles said they were busy. Looking outside his blinds Vikk realised that it was the middle of the day.

With a sigh Vikk realised that he must have fallen asleep at his desk while recording.

Getting up from his chair, Vikk moved through the house into the kitchen to get something that should give him some energy to be able to do damage control. As he thought about all the videos he hadn't done Vikk saw a note on the side.

Slowly Vikk perked up a little and inspecting the note that he realised was written by Josh. Trying to get his sleepy brain to process the words took Vik longer than he'd like to admit but he eventually got the message.

"We'll be back at 1 in the latest" Vikk quoted the sheet that explained how all his housemates had gone on a journey for the day. Looking at the clock on the wall Vikk saw that it was about half 12. "So either just over half an hour or 12 and0 a half."

Forgeting why he went into the kitchen Vikk once again return to his room. Seeing that both Rob and Mitch had left Skype, Vikk saw that they had been replaced by Preston, Ethan and Lachlan.

Remembering how Preston had said he'd found "a super cool looking parkour map to do with some people" Vikk went ahead and asked Preston of he wanted to record that. A few seconds later, after his attention had turned from Skype to Twitter, Vikk looked over and saw he had a message simply saying:

"You just forgot to log out didn't you..."

After spending a while staring at the screen wondering what Preston was on about he realised the message was from Lachlan. Thinking that that made more sense, Vikk typed his reply:

"Well I can't exactly do that when asleep, sorry for missing factions recording"

"Nah, it was bad anyway, might not upload it"

"Well I just asked Preston if he wanted to record that multi person parkour map he's been going on about but he's not replying"

"Probably Karma, but let me try and spam him into interest"

As Vikk waited for Lachlan to persuade Preston to answer his skype, he started to clean his abysmal desk but started to once again call asleep.

In his view it was lucky that Preston's Skype call woke him back up, but was unlucky that 20 minutes later they had yet to get the map ready. While Preston did some furious typing to try and get his server to work, Vikk felt he had a very purposeful talk with Lachlan, who wanted to play the map as well, about the future of factions.

By this point it was 3:20 in the afternoon and the time hadn't changed since Simon had last checked it.

Simon wasn't feeling as calm and content as Vikk in that moment. When Josh had convinced him out that morning he was hesitant. And then throughout their adventure had managed to get sunburn and a headache. So Simon had got Tobi to drop him off half an hour ago.

He'd now sent an approximate 14 texts, 3 tweets, 6 Skype messages and had shouted a few times but none of these had alerted Vikk to the fact Simon had forgot his keys and needed letting in the house. So, as his voice started to turn hoarse, he resorted to repeatedly saying his only hope name.

"nyan cat, nyan cat, everybody is a nyan cat" Vikk heard Preston start to whisper to himself through his headset. Realising that this was a sign that the recording was delayed indefinitely, he decided that now might be a good time to clean up the mess his housemates had made earlier.

After saying a super quick goodbye to Preston (still singing) and Lachlan (playing pixelmon), Vikk bounded down the stairs to hear a faint noise from outside the door.

Now instead of logically craking open the door or asking who was there the fact Vikk had had little sleep in the past few days, let the more paranoid side of him out.

Once he'd walked slowly backwards up the staris he wondered what to do. He could ask the boys on the other end of the Skype call, but then whoever was outside could hear. Texting a sidemen wouldn't work as they'd never get there soon, or answer.

Creeping around the banister Vikk headed towards "the room of Josh". Cracking open the door and doing some quite ninja like things he eventually got to the window that looked over the front of the house.

"Simon?" Vikk poked his head out. "Oh fuck I thought you were gonna murder me..."

"So you hid in Josh's bedroom when you could have looked at your phone and let me in" Simon said quite attackingly but was just happy he would get out of the cold.

"I'm sorry I just didn't hear you..." Vikk explained as he opened the door.

"I gathered that Vikk." Simon mumbled walking past him rubbing his arms.

:Here is something
And here is another thing: THE WOOFLAN PHOTOS.HAVE U SEEN THEM, WHY DOES PRESTON HAVE ACCESS TO ROBS SOCIALS. THEY DONT NEED TO CUDLE PRESTON'S SOFA'S ARE LARGE AND PLENTAFULL. THE SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM...
sorry there, I got a bit carried away
Until next time...