Chp.(er) 10 - Zany Zerka (Renewal?)

Due to more comments than I have ever recived (a few from people I recognise from the bygon)..

Shall we take another stab at this?

--
--

Note
because of the time gap after all that buildup were going to gloss over Ikea, sorry

Also maybe take a peek at what's written at the end in my note

If you will be so kind

--
--
-- btw so sorry for shit ending
--

In all fairness to Josh it doesn't take quite 5 hours to travel to the Nottingham Ikea for him, especially if its not rush hour but the late woes of the morning. In all fairness he knew he didn't take the longer scenic route because he didn't like driving on the motorways in the dark. In all fairness he wasn't travelling to Ikea to get furniture he could find (cheaper and better) online. He did this because he was taking it upon himself to give Vikk a nice day off.

This was also the reason he was going to spend an entire day with Harry and just one other person.

Josh liked little doses of "hyper" Harry, little doses. But.. This was for Vikk.

Once the had left behind the bustling attention say city streets, Josh took little opportunities to see the two in his backseats messing about with cameras trying to film vlogs in the dim light, sharing snacks they brought for one another, talk and laugh with a happiness they only brought each other.

At one point he almost missed a turning but thankfully they didn't notice.

There was never really a moment on that journey the two ever really got tired, Josh heard Harry say it was because of their schedules being wack. In his mind this fact kept switching between being a good thing and a bad one. Yes it was amusing and it settled a part of him to have Vikk happy but other times it grew him weary.
However when they stoped outside an early morning bakery it was helpfull in how those two happily volunteered to go and let him have some peace.
At least until he was brought back an Almond cookie and a doughnut dusted in flour (because why would you want icing sugar instead anyway)

He reckoned the two probably did about 7 vlog intros between them, when they first got in the car they couldn't work out what to say and when the light came up they decided to re record them and encountered the same problem.

The two were so absorbed in whatever (Josh had given up trying to keep up as they had slowly started to make less and less sense) that they didn't react to Josh pulling into Ikea, driving around and around to try find a good parking space, parking, turning the engine off, sitting there for a bit, opening his door numerous times as he payed for a parking ticket. No Josh had to clap his hands in front of them.

Once the trio had left the car out came the go pros. After a bit of;
"Josh hold the camera while I try to pick Vikk up"
"Harry come look at this when this was 5 meters backtracking"
"Vikk look at me when "me" was stood in the wrong direction for the door"
Some messing around with the pencil slot
An absence of a dick joke Josh was sure Harry was going to make (about the paper rulers and how they're still too short)
"Can we get <blank>"
And a manner of other Harry and Vikk things they finally got into Ikea and past the lobby and car park.