XXVI

Amy's Diary
Entry 41,
October 10, 2015
1:10 am

I haven't written in a while, so I guess I should probably write since I can't seem to fall asleep. Skai is asleep beside me right now. We're in some fancy hotel in Orlando. Tomorrow we are going to New York, and everyone is pretty excited. Yesterday we went to Disneyland and had the best time. Wolfe forced me to ride on this really terrifying roller coaster. It was some type of elevator ride, where it takes you up and then drops you down. Skai was so terrified that I doubt she'll ever get on an elevator again. Anyways,

I think I'm getting better. Even Wolfe is starting to notice a difference. He told me that I seem more lively, and I guess that's a good thing. I don't really care what I seem like, I'm just glad that I have Skai back. I didn't realize how much I've missed her until she showed up last month.

I really love her. God, I really love her. Wolfe is starting to get tired with us, I can tell by the way he groans whenever we get all touchy. I feel kind of bad I guess, cause he's alone and all mopey over Alaska, but Skai is really clingy, and I love that about her, so whenever she wants attention I give it to her.

And oh my god. Skai is fucking amazing in bed. I swear, we've literally had sex every night for the past week.  On Monday night I guess We were so loud that we woke Wolfe up, because he slammed on the bedroom door and yelled at us. Skai just told him to shut the fuck up and deal with it. I guess he did, because there weren't anymore complaints after that.

  I should probably stop writing about this before I get too worked up.

Ehem, haha.

   A few days ago Alaska called me. I was so happy when I heard her voice, I really thought we'd never talk again. I guess I was pretty upset about her and Skai that one night, but Alaska explained that she was only all over Skai because she was completely hammered, which I guess was true. So I forgave her. Hopefully in a few weeks when the tour is over I'll go back to Charlotte and we'll hang out like old times. I don't know what Skai is going to do when that time comes. I really hope she'll move back home with us. 

  I should probably go now, I'm starting to get really tired and Skai's arms look really comfy right now. Haha. Until next time,

                                                  -Amy.

Diary style-Tiny update. I'm writing the next chapter right now. So be prepared for more.

Sorry for the late update. I wasn't actually busy, just lacked the motivation to do anything. 💁