Friendly Date

Hello my beautiful readers!
How are you today?

You have you too put efforts in any relationship. And if the efforts are positive, it will fill you with joy. It will give you sense of completeness.

So if there is any relationship in your life in which you aren't able to put efforts, Go Ahead and do it :)

I won't talk much, let's hop on the chapter!

*unedited
_____________________

Danish's POV

I was in the locker room. Everybody was tensed. This was a match against the flyballers. The best best team of California. Damn.

Dude , chill ! Nobody can beat Danish!

Yes. My team cannot losse today. Nor can I !

Yes , you have impress the NBA. You have to get in New York Knicks!

Yes I will.

I hope Kia come too.

Dude! Let's focus on the game.

Yeah.

And I know she will come.

Where is the focus?

"Give your best guys!" The couch said.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied in unison.

As I entered the court my eyes searched for me. Fans were cheering for their own teams and cheer leaders were showing of their skills to teams. And few players were smirking or winking at the cheer girls. But I wanted was to see her.

She did not come.

She will.

That we will see. But dude, focus on the game.

Yes.

The game started and then ravens realized how good flyballers are. Damn they were really good. Though they cheated few times.

Yet we were able to match their talent. By half time the score was home 13 and outsider 19

"What's wrong with you ?" Jake asked as we entered the locker room

"What?" I replied in annoyance

"Can you keep your eye on game and not on stands!" He shouted in annoyance.

"Whatever man" I sat on the bench holding my face in hands.

What's wrong with Jake! Why is he so angry? Just because he is my friend doesn't mean he can shout.
And I am better at the game than him!

Dude! You have to agree that your concentration is not on game.

What bull shit! I am giving my best!

Who are you kidding!

Fine ! Where is kia.? I have to see her once!

There you go! Stop blaming Jake.

Yeah. I have to know she is here.

My thoughts were disturbed by Ryan. Ryan is in the gang and he wants sport reporter. For now he has his own web where he acts as sports announcer.

"Hey! Dude this is for you!" Be said giving me a paper and bottle of coke.

"Hey! Stop searching for me. It is difficult task for you to find.
-kia
P.S.: coke is for luck.