The Realization

Harry's POV

Dear Journal,

It's been two months and three days since my last vist with the Tomlinson's Pack. Two months and three days since I last seen my mate.   I have to say it is getting extremly hard to fight the urge to stay away from that side of the forest and away from him, I feel like something is happening to him and I have no way of saving him. I know he's okay but I still feel as though something is wrong with him, I don't know if it's the fact that we are connected  spirtually or if  I'm just paranoid because we haven't seen each  other. Whatever the case may be I hate it and I need to see him in order to know he's okay. 

Harry sighed and closed the red and black journal that held  some of his darkest secrets about  his life even the ones about the fact that he might be fallling for the enemy's son.  Never in his life would he have guessed that he would be falling for a guy; let alone a guy who has been his enemy since the beginning of time, but he knows that if he falls for him it will be the ultimate peace for their two packs. 

The question was: How could he do it? How could he make his pack and the Tomlinson's Pack see that this is the only way to peace? 

He needed to find a way to make them see that this is the best thing for everyone, but the problem is he didn't  know if he can get them to see it. He looked at his journal one more time thinking of writing something down when he heard a faint howl of pain. 

He left his home and tried to find out who was ill, he asked everyone he could think if they were okay. When he heard the noise again he ran into the woods seeing Louis laying on the ground holding his sides and whimpering slightly. 

Harry kneeled by him and tried to see if something was wrong with him but when he reached a hand out to move Louis' arms he only whimpered more. "I'm going to lift you, okay?" He said to him softly.

Louis nodded his head and let Harry carry him back to his house and take him upstairs to his room. Harry ran to get Bryan to see if he knew what was going on with him, to say he was scared out of his mind is an understatement. 

Louis POV 

*Before Harry helps him.*

"Louis how could you be so stupid! A 'C'minus on your math test!" My farther yelled.

I stepped back from him and whimpered softly, he was always yelling at me and telling me that I was always doing wrong. I needed to get out of that house. When he sent me to my room I jumped out my window and ran into the woods. I was halfway to the Styles' side of the woods when I felt a surge of pain shoot through me. I crumpled down on the ground and held my sides and tried to call for help, but I felt so weak I wasn't sure anyone could hear me say anything. 

*When Harry finds him and helps him*

It was at least five minutes later after I had fallen when Harry came to my aid. He tried to touch me but I cringed and only whimpered in fear that I might be hurt worse. He looked down at him with so much despair and distress. "I'm going to lift you okay?" He said to me.

I nodded and let him carry me to what I believe is his home, when we got there he laid me gently on a bed and left. I tried to call out for him but the only thing that managed to come out was a soft whimper, I was in too much pain to care about weak I seemed. When he came back he was with someone else who had what looked like a first aid kit in his hand. The person gently pride my hands away from stomach and took a look.  When he saw nothing there he looked at me and smiled.

"There is nothing physically wrong with you, just an Omega missing their Alpha is all."

Harry gave him a confused look and said. "He's in pain because he misses me? Will this happen a lot? He asked the man who simply nodded.

"Yes, to both of you. However since he is an Omega he will get worse end of it, mainly in his lower abdomin."

I decicded to speak up this time. "Why my lower abdomin?" I inquired.

He chuckled and replied. "Omegas typically get pregnant upon finding their mate." He then looked as if he was thinking of something before saying. "I wonder if male Omegas are the same way, anyway I'll let you two be alone." He said patting Harry on the back then left. 

Once the man was gone Harry sat next to me on the bed and looked at me, he looked extremly worried about something but thing I figured it was probably because I had a minor episode earlier. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.

I nod and move closer to him cuddling into him out of instict. "I feel better now." I told him. He nodded and held me in his arms. The way he held me made me feel as though he was scared of letting me go, but then again I had a pretty active imagination so it was possible that I was only imagining the way he was holding me. 

"How did you know where to find me?" I asked as I drew imginary shapes into his skin. 

He shrugged. "I just heard your call and went from there." he replied. "Why were you in the woods in the first place?" He said moving to look me better in my face.

I tensed a little and looked down. "I ran away, my father was yelling at me again about grades and how I would never be good enough to be Alpha or anything requiring to be a leader." I told him softly.

It was really tough talking about the things my father told me or though of me, simply because he was my father and I only wanted to make him proud but it seems as though no matter what I did, I would never be what he wants as a son.

Harry pulled me closer and told me softly. "He's wrong, you are good enough. I will prove it to him."

I looked at him raising an eyebrow at him. "How will you prove it? I don't know if you noticed, but my father hates you and your pack, I doubt he will even consider listening to you speak." I said.

Harry just rolled his eyes. "I don't mean by talking to him, but by marrying you. After all we are mates." The way he said it was almost as if he lit up at the thought of marrying  and beinging with me forever.

 I wasn't sure how to repsond to that simply because I never thought someone would want to be with me, but Harry was right I was his mate and we should do this.

I just hope my father isn't too upset.....