Diaries of the Past and Present Alphas from the Styles Pack

Monday, July 8. 1359 Jackson Styles 25

The Tomlinson's have really out done themselves this time. Taking away our food an capturing our precious Omegas to do only go knows what. They do not respect the law of the land and its time that they leave for good. I have gathered a pack to kill off the head family and the rest of my pack will take the others and hold them in custody. I know the Tomlinson's won't go down without a fight, but me and my pack have trained for this day for decades to come. Tonight we will destroy the Tomlinson's. Tonight will be the night we end the Tomlinson name for good.

Tuesday, July 9, 1359

We claimed victory the Tomlinson's pack head leaders have been killed we let his child and mate live. We couldn't bring ourselves to kill the alpha's mate so instead she is mine. She's a very feisty omega and I know she will do everything in her power to get her child to become another tyrant like his farther and when that day comes my pack will be ready. We have never gone down without a fight and we never surrender we always win, it's in our blood.

Saturday August 2, 1719 Alexander Styles 27

The Tomlinson's pack has been brought back, there's no telling what they will do now, but like my father and his father before him I have trained my pack well enough to handle them. They are not a threat, they are a pack of unstable Betas and Omegas with one very dangerous Alpha uncontrollable and unstable Alpha. If things continue this way the only thing we can do is put an end to the Tomlinson family for good. It is the only way to protect the world from such a dangerous pack of people.

Wednesday September 5, 1919 Alexander Styles III 39

The Tomlinson's are once again at it they have stolen most of our Omegas, but only the way I believe that could help both our sides is a treaty. It'll save tons of lives and there is no need for anymore violence but my pack has continued to train we must be prepared for anything and everything. Whether or not it's the Tomlinson's or any other pack. We must train to get better. We must find a way to protect our families, our mates, our young's and everyone else from them. That pack gets worse and if we don't something quick it could end badly for everyone, not just my pack but everyone of this earth. The treaty will solve the issues but only for so long. I fear that this might not last very long, but knowing my packs future leaders will take care of the Styles family name we will defiantly be okay.

Sunday October 15, 2014 Harry Styles 18

It's been awhile since my pack has any trouble with the Tomlinson pack but we still train sometimes we catch a few strays or outcast from their pack every once in awhile, but so far everything is okay. I have been trying to figure out the best way to get both our packs to join together and all that seems to be a good idea is a marriage. Since I am the Alpha I must marry one of the Tomlinson's Alpha kids, but all he has is a son. A very cute son, but he has not became a full wolf and it would be very difficult to approach such a question to another Alpha if his son was straight. This is the only way to protect my people though, I must live by my family's honor and reputation for as long as I live, so this plan must work. If it doesn't there will be another war and this war will not be like the rest, I will kill every single last person among the Tomlinson pack. Their tyranny will come to an end if they step one foot out of line, I cannot say that I will feel bad for killing them and I cannot say I'll feel good about doing it either. I just want what is the best for my pack and if that means killing hundreds maybe thousands of lives to protect a pack that continues to grow day by day.