Don't tell anyone

Val's pov
I was standing at my locker. The football team started walking down the halls with the cheerleaders behind them. Carson, Alek and Artem come up to my friends. They all push us into the floor.
"Loser mops" Carson says rubbing all of our heads. I stand up and Jenna comes over to me.
"Are you okay"
"Yeah" I say. I wink at her and she turns red. She starts walking again.
"I've never seen her smile at you" Keo said. I look down at the floor.
"You've been to her house" Alan said. I nod my head and open my locker again.
"That's not all" Keo said. I bite my lip.
"You kissed her" Alan said.
"A little more" I say.
"She kissed back" Keo said.
I nod my head.
"Don't tell anyone I told you"
"Who would believe us"
"No one" I say. We all walk to the gym for the pep rally. I sit down near all my friends. The senior football players all talked about how they were gonna win the game tonight. The cheerleaders come back out and start doing their cheers. I smile at Jenna. She smiles up at me and blows a kiss. The bell rang and everyone left school. I went to Jenna's locker, where she told me to meet her. There was no one in the hall. She runs up to me and jumps into my arms. Her legs wrap around me.
"Hi babe" she said. Her friend Emma comes around the corner. I try to set her down but she doesn't let me.
"Babe Emma is coming"
"I already know" Emma said.
"When did you tell her" I ask.
"Last week" Jenna said.
"I might have told my friends today" 
"Aw it's okay, they won't tell anyone right"
"Even if they did no one will believe them"
"True" she says. I rub my nose on hers.
"Your so pretty" I say. I look over at Emma. I put my hand in front of our lips and kiss her. She starts kissing me back. She grabs my hand and puts them on her butt.
"Jenna this is gross can you two hurry up" Emma said. She holds one of her fingers up while we keep kissing. I break the kiss and kiss her cheek. She kisses me again quickly.
"Come to my house later please"
"I will" I say. I kiss her again.
"I'll see you later beautiful"

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈me and Carmen's conversations are the best😉 Dwts_slays