Jealous

Jenna's pov
Me and Val just got our apartment finished. Today is our first day of school.
I walk downstairs to see Val in his boxers making food me. I go up behind him and wrap my arms around him. I start kissing his back.
"Hi my handsome fiancé"
He turns around to face me.
"Hi my gorgeous fiancé" he said checking me out. I lean in and kiss him lightly.
"I love you" I say.
"I love you too"
"Baby you should probably get dressed I don't think you can show up to class in your boxers"
"Why not, I'm comfy" he says.
"As hot as you look I think you should look nice for your first day of school"
"You already are dressed though"
"So" I say confused.
"We could have had fun"
"Could, I just want breakfast right now" I say.
"Your wish is my command" he said then kissed my head. He put my pancake on a plate.
We are together then he went up to go get dressed. He walked down in a nice outfit.
"Wooooah my fiancé is hot" I say.
"Let's go to class" he said. We start walking to the campus together. Our buildings were right next to each other. We get to where our paths split.
"Bye gorgeous have a nice class" he said. He grabs me and kisses my lightly. He keeps our noses connected.
"I love you" he whispers.
"I love you too" I say back. I turn around to go to my building. He slaps my butt as in walking away.
"You've got this" he screams.
I walk into my class and sit down by myself. A boy walks in and sits next to me. He was kinda cute but I'm engaged so not gonna happen. The teacher enters and starts talking about how our class will work. The guy next to me passes me a paper.
'Hi I'm Carter, what's your name'
'Jenna'
'Where are you from'
'Los Angeles'
'I'm from Indiana'

Class ends and it's time for lunch. Carter came by me and started talking to me.
"Jen" Val says.
"Hey Val, this is Carter"
Carter stood up.
"Is this your brother"
"Fiancé" Val says.
"You're engaged" Carter said.
"Yeah she is, she's mine, forever so you can back off"
He looked at Val with a blank face.
"You ready to go princess" he asked me.
"Yeah" I say. He wraps his arm around my waist and we start walking out to his car. We get in and drive to a little restaurant. We go in and sit ourselves. The waiter came up to us and started checking me out. Val grabs my hand and takes me out of the restaurant.
Once were back in his car he starts hitting his steering wheel.
"Babe stop, what's wrong"
"I love you so much and every time I see guys around you I get so fucking jealous because I don't like when guys thinks you're available. I want the world to know you are mine"
"What do you want me to do about it"
"Jenna! You don't even wear the ring"
"I forgot to this morning, why do I have to everyday"
"Because that's our love"
I look down and let a tear slip. I open the door and get out.
"Jen, get back in, I'm sorry"
"No I'll walk back to campus"
"No baby please get back in"
"Val stop, I'm fine. I'll see you tonight"
"Baby really please I'm sorry"
"Val just leave me alone" I say. I see the tears in his eyes well up.
"I'm sorry, I love you princess"
With that he drove off. I continue to let tears slip out of my eyes.

After my long day I get home. I smell something getting made in the kitchen. I walk in and see Val making a ton of food. He walks over to me and kisses me.
"I made dinner, since we didn't have lunch"
"Thank you" I say.
"No problem, I thought we could talk a little too"
And that's what we did. We ate our food, and we talked about everything.

Once it was time for bed. I laid down in his arms like nothing had happened.
"I was scared I'd lose you today" he whispered.
"I was too"
"Forever and ever?" He asked holding out his hand.
I wrap mine in his.
"Forever and ever" I assure him.