Supernatural x Doctor Who Sam Winchester x 11ty Doctor

Imagine You are dating Sam and he asks about your family. You tell him that your parents died when you were little but there was one man who became your father figure. You take him to meet said father figure
Disclaimer stolen idea (with my own flare) from a preference I read

You smile as you pull your boyfriend Sam along. "Come on! Come on!" You say happiness oozing out of you.

"What's your father's name?" Sam asks as you continue to drag him through the busy streets of London.

"Hmm?" You ask not quite catching what he says as you study the directions he sent you.

Sam laughs. "What's your father's name?"

"The Doctor." You say before taking off running to the TARDIS.

You stand with your back pressed against the door a smile on your face. You hadn't seen him in a couple of years. "You ready?" You ask your boyfriend. He nods still not understanding if you were joking about the name.

You smirk and hold your fingers up before snapping and walk-falling backwards inside.

"Doctor who?" Sam asks following you in before his draw drops.

"Just the Doctor," man in a tweed jacket wearing a bow tie says wearing weird glasses. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)!" He says smiling and taking the glasses off.

You laugh and run into his open arms. He picks you up and spins you around both of you laughing like school children on the playground.

Sam was standing in the entry way trying to get his bearings. Suddenly his eyes widen and he runs outside. He walks all the way around the outside before running in and looking around. He does this procedure a couple of times before speaking. "It-It's bigger on the inside!"

You and the Doctor laugh. "So you're the famous Sam Winchester. Pleasure. Pleasure."

You laugh. "Be nice Doctor."

"I'm always nice." He pouts making you laugh.

"(Y/N)?" A voice from somewhere else calls making Sam snap up gun out.

"A gun?" The Doctor whines. "Really (Y/N)?"

You laugh and ruffle his hair making him pout. "Hush up."

The owner of the voice steps out her brown hair was shorter than last time. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N). It's good to see you."

A smile takes over your face. "Clara Oswin Oswald."

You both run to each other before hugging. "Clara meet my boyfriend. Sam Winchester."

Sam is still standing there, "Uh....hey...?" He draws out the 'ey' before putting his gun away. Before he can put it back in his jacket the Doctor walks over.

"Nope. No guns here. Can't even fire a bullet because of the quantum mechanic timey whiney stuff." He says before trying to figure out what to do with it.

You and Clara exchange a look.

"Doctor," you say walking over there and holding your hand out for the gun.

The Doctor makes his famous pouting face before handing it over.

"Thank you." You put your hands on your hips, eyes sweeping over the TARDIS. "Now where were we?"

Sam raises his hand. "Yes." You say looking at him.

"Uh, so this is your dad?" He asks.

"Yes," The Doctor and you answer at the same time. "He was talking to me!" You both say angrily. "No! Yes! No! Yes!" You both start arguing.

"Bow ties aren't cool." You say smirking.

The Doctor opens his mouth in shock, eyes becoming angry. "You did no—" he looks at Clara alarmed," —she did not!"

Clara laughs. "I think she did."

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N). That was unnecessary! How would you feel if I said that fangirling wasn't cool?"

You gasp before narrowing your eyes. "I would say," you pause for dramatic effect, "that I have this," you pull out a red fez, "fez for you Sam and I got you as a thanks for being my dad gift but I guess I could keep it—" you trail off and place it on your head.

"(Y/N)!" The Doctor whines.

"Say you're sorry." You say walking over to Sam and leaning against his back.

The Doctor huffs, "Why?"

You tilt your head up and share a quick kiss with Sam. "Say it," you say smiling.

"I....I'm sorry." He sighs.

You smirk and throw the fez over to him. "You always get what you want (Y/L/N)." The Doctor says with a sad smile.

You peck Sam's cheek before heading over to him and giving him a big hug. "I miss her too," you whisper pecking his cheek.

You turn around to Sam a mad smile on your face. "All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

Sam smiles and looks over at The Doctor and Clara, their hands entwined, "Allons-y!" He says as you grin wildly and the TARDIS begins to whir. "It's French, for lets go." Sam says kissing your forehead as the TARDIS makes it's classic noise.

You smile sadly, a man who always said that to you before quickly kissing your forehead and running off to the controls and the blonde who stayed with him. "I know," you say a tear falling down.

And you stand there with your companion, your father, and his companion.

Author's Note
I heard the best joke today. Ready?

What happens when Jared Palalecki tells a joke?

Jensen Cackles.

Amazing right? Anyway that wasn't the Sam chapter I promised. The one I promised was.....

Imagine You used to know Sam, went to college with him, loved him. But when you were going to confess your feelings for him he confessed to Jessica. It broke you so you cut ties with him and joined your sister in the family business. One day you were working a case when you stumbled across the man your heart still never gave up on. And of course hold a grudge against.

So hope you're all super excited.

And that you enjoyed it.

Hope I didn't make you cry.

Lots of Love,
Skye 💕

Word Count: 1010