Supernatural Team Free Will

Imagine you meet them

It was the very last Wednesday that you could ever do this. The last time you would ever watch the brother's journey. You had everything set up for this final adventure. All of your favorite pies were either fresh out of the oven or refrigerator (depending on the type) you had all of your Supernatural fandom clothes and other stuff on or out and tissues near by.

Fingers shaking you turn your TV on and go to the CW. A tear slips down your face as the screen says The Road So Far and the famous song...the song that has kept you going comes on: "Carryon My Wayward Son," and tears come faster now.

It was the final finale of Supernatural. It had been 15 years of it and you had been with it since '05 and now it was ending.

The episode tonight was called Don't You Cry No More. The directors had listened to the fans doing the four part finale with each part titled after the chorus in the Kansas song fans had fell in love with.

You grabbed a fork and took a shaky bite of the nearest pie. This show had been your life raft to sanity.

It tethered you to life when you wanted to give up. When you thought no one cares you stumbled upon this show and connected with it on a level you had never connected with anything else.

It meant the world to you.

But you weren't alone. There were so many people with their own versions of your story. And you knew they were all just as shaken up as you.

The episode continued and by the end you were bawling.

"Where's Sam?" Dean asked Castiel as they stood in front of Baby.

"Waiting for us." The fallen angel replied, his hand grazed over the hood of the Impala. Of their home.

"Where?"

"In our heaven." Castiel said grabbing Dean's hand.

The End

The waterworks broke when the screen started the final credits. You sobbed into your demon trap pillow and cuddled the empty pie plate.

That was it. That was the end of the Winchester's story. Of the journey that started fifteen years ago.

That was the story of two brothers that loved each other more that life itself. That were codependent on one another. That saved the world. That saved teenagers in this world because they cared.

And it was all over.

You cry some more and suddenly the unexpected happens.

Your doorbell rings.

You grab the tissues and blow your nose before standing up shakily and heading over to the door.

It rings again.

"Hold on!" You yell, voice cracking from the amount of sobbing.

The person rings it again.

"I am coming you assbutt!" You yell through the door before swinging it open.

The people on the other side made your jaw drop.

"J-Jensen!? M-Misha!!? J-Jared??! H-how....w-what!!" A

Jensen smiles awkwardly. "No, I'm Dean, that's Sam, and Castiel. We are here to take you home."

Jared—Sam smiles at you. "What he means is you aren't from this universe. And there is a reason you've been so obsessed with Supernatural."

Misha (or Castiel) begins explaining. "In our universe you're in a coma. You've been in it for fifteen months which is fifteen years here."

Jensen continues the explanation. "The obsession is your comatose mind trying to send this alternate universe you a message of your life."

"You like the show because you used to live in it." Jared tells you. "Ever since the accident we've been trying to find a way to contact you...and here we are."

"We need you to come with us (Y/N)." Misha says.

"Please," Jensen begs. "The accident was my fault and before it." He trails off. "Before it we were going to get married. Then I let you drive Baby and a drunk driver hit you and put you in this coma."

"(Y/N), if you don't come with us you will never ever wake up." Misha (Cas) says.

"Please," Jensen begs.

"We all love you." Jared says.

"One question," you say. "Was I a hunter?"

Jensen (Dean) smirks. "You were the most kick ass hunter to ever walk to earth. Hell, no one had ever beaten you not even me."

You smile, "Will there be adventures?"

"Count on it." Jared (Sam) says.

"A family?"

"Promise." Misha (Cas) says.

"I'm in." You say and walk outside closing the door behind you.

Dean smiles at you and takes your hand. You smile back and press on your tip toes, a new found courage coursing through your veins, and press a soft kiss to his lips.

"The story is never over (Y/Full/Name)." Castiel says grabbing your other hand and Sam walks around grabbing Dean's free one.

You hear the flapping of wings and everything goes dark.

***

A noise pierces through the blackness.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

You try to open your eyes but you can't tell the difference between eyes, feet, mouth, or hands.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

You try to change your breathing. Deep breath in, slow long breath out.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

You can tell the difference now.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

You slowly attempt to open your eyes. The flutter halfway open before closing. You try again and blink at the bright light that surrounds you. You close your eyes before forcing them all the way open and you take in your surroundings.

In the corner of the room is a man. He sits still on the chair and looks asleep.

"D-Dean?" You croak out.

The man's eyes snap open and he stares at you in shock.

"(Y/N)," he breaths.

Word Count 956