Chapter Two

Once Chloe and Ronald had woken  up both of there parents were home, as well as a strange man that they didn't recognise. 'Hey guys, you remember your uncle Harry don't you' Mr Knox asked them 'sure' they nodded in synch 'well' he continues 'he helped us out with our reap the other day I thought yous might want to see him after so long'. 'Ronald its good to see you, I hope school has been well for you ' Harry said while having one hand on his shoulder 'yeah good to see you too, and school is realy good at the moment, I'm actually the second best student in class' Ronald replied. 'oh well done Ronald'   'So Chloe, I guess your failing the class' Harry said to Chloe 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!'Chloe shouted 'I AM THE TOP STUDENT IN THE ClASS FOR YOUR INFORMATION JUST BECUASE I'M A GIRL DOESNT MEAN I CANT BE A REAPER' Chloe shouted at her uncle and stormed out of the house, and Ronald ran after her.Once Ronald caught up he held on to Chloe's shoulders to talk to her 'Don't listen to a word he says its not true' Ronald tells Chloe 'but what if he is what if I don't have what it takes to be a reaper!!' 'but you will just because that douchebag told you that doesn't mean he's right he's just in denial that he's a crap reaper and that you will always be better than him, so please come back with me Chloe??' Ronald says to Chloe while looking straight into her eyes'. Okay ill come but I am not talking to that man again' Chloe told Ronald 'I would never expect you too', they than walked home together in each others arms for comfort.

A few weeks later the twins had finally been given their death sydes so they could do more practical work in reaping. It had been a few weeks later after the incident with Harry and the twins getting there death sydes, it was there birthday, and there friends had decided to through them a party. They thought it would be inappropriate to bring there death sydes considering Ronald's was a lawn mower and Chloe was a pick-axe, so they decided it would be for the best to leave them at home.