Chapter 48

This book will go into the Originals after I finish season 4

I'm what?

What the hell.

I guess that explains a lot.

"How?" Stefan asks Bonnie.

"Come on Stefan you should know how to make babies." Damon remarked which made me laugh. Damon smiled lightly. My stomach growled. I sigh and stand up feeling better now.

"I'm going to get a burger." I stated walking to the door but to be stopped by Stefan. "What?" I asked whining.

"Silas is out there and he's dangerous, and your pregnant! It's too dangerous." He stated.

"Stefan I can handle myself I'm fine now okay? And if I really am pregnant this baby is demanding a burger!" I said pointing to my stomach. "Now if you'll excuse me." I said walking around him and out the door.

"Wait I'm coming too!" Stefan stated coming outside. I smile. I got into the passenger side and Stefan was in the drivers seat and we drove to the grill.

-

"Mm this taste amazing." I exclaimed. I look at Stefan who stared off in space. I set down my burger. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"How is it possible?" He asks. I sigh.

"Honestly I have no idea." I told him truthfully. I looked down at my stomach. There was a very small bump but you can't even notice it. He still looked concerned. I reached over and grab his hand. "It's going to be okay."

"How do you know that? We don't even know what it is." He stated.

"It's a baby Stefan not an it until we know if it's a girl or a boy." I stated. He just looks at me. "You don't want it do you?" I ask him hurt.

"I do. Trust me I really do, I've always wanted a family, I'm still wrapping my mind around it, that's all." He told me. I nodded. I look from him to the burger and I finished it.

"Can we keep this on the down low though please?" He nodded.

"Damon compelled Bonnie to forget what happened." I nodded.

"Good." I mumbled.

I finally finished my burger and we headed back to the boarding house because I was exhausted.

I snuggled into Stefan as he wrapped his arms around me protectively. I can tell that Stefan is going to get real over protective of me especially since we found out I was pregnant.

Hell what am I saying he already is over protective! But I kinda like it though.
-
I walked in my fathers mansion.

"Alex?" Dad said rushing into the room. I sheepishly smile.

"Sorry." I said. He walked over and hugged me as I cried.
-
"Prom?" I ask confused the next day as I leaned against Stefan on the couch worth his arms wrapped around me.

"Damon and I are going to try to get Elena to turn her humanity back on so-" I cut him off.

"Your hoping bringing her to prom she will feel something." I finished. He nodded. "Why don't you just torture her. That'll sure make her feel something." I commented. He gave me a look. "What?" I ask. "Did I say something?" I ask. He shook his head. "But what if your plan doesn't work?"

"Then we move on to plan B." He told me.

"I vote for plan C, making her life a living hell. Oh and I volunteer as tribute for that." Stefan chuckles. He pecked me on the cheek.

"Will you go to prom with me?" Stefan asked me. I lightly smile.

"Sure. I have nothing better to do that night anyways. When is it again?"

"Tonight." He tells me. I inwardly groan.

"Then I need a dress." I sighed. "Actually I'll just text my dad because he always have a spare dress in hand and I don't feel like shopping." I say pulling out my phone.

I pressed the call button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Dad said. He sounded irritated.

"Hey dad um I was wondering if you had a spare dress lying around I could use?" He was quiet for a moment.

"What is this for?"

"I'm going to prom tonight. Shocker I know." I say.

"Since when were you into those pointless human things?" He asked.

"I'm not but I was asked to go and I don't feel like shopping." I told him. He chuckled.

"I have the perfect dress." He said.
_______________
If you guys like anything marvel you guys should check out my two stories
'Do you seek Ana' and 'Bucky's Girl'

Vote/Comment