Chapter 10

Damon's P.O.V.

I'm a complete idiot! I messed up....big time. Now because of that I lost the woman that I love.....again. Why did I even do it. Why did I kiss Elena?

'Because you love her too.'

A voice said in my head. After I  took  Elena home I just kept drinking. And the worst part is that she found out about it! And Alex even went as far as telling Klaus about Elena being alive! And when I saw Alex she looked pissed off and hurt. I could see she was holding back tears.  But like a lot of vampires she is good at hiding her emotions. And Klaus beat the living shit out of me and I could see he was angry with me about how I hurt Alex. And yea I get it I hurt her, now what do I do!?

Argh! Stupid emotions!

And once again Alex is gone. I could never forgive myself for what I did.

Alex's P.O.V.

I looked out of the window as I watched the trees go by as  my dad speeds down the road. It was quiet between the both of us.  I  felt worse then I did before because  me seeing Damon and knowing what he did and he didn't even deny what he did. I just wished that it was a sick twisted joke, bit it wasn't. All I wanted to do was a drink my sorrows away and I even asks  my dad if we can stop at a bar and he said boasting we have to keep moving and now that we have Elena's blood he can make hybrids and come too if I wanted to. I'm not really into the whole hybrid slaves thing but I think it would be nice to have little spies or whatever you want to call it. I eventually dozed off in the car as the soft tune from the radio lulled me to sleep.

-

When I woke up it was still night we were at the air port. I looked out my window and saw my dad talking to some guy next to an air plane. The man nodded and walks  on the plane and my dad came over and opened my door.

"Come on we're leaving."  My dad said and grabbed two bags from the back and walked back and onto the plane and I followed shortly after.

Once I found  a seat I took a seat by the window and from my bag I grabbed my iPod and earphones. I sat back putting  earphones in and eventually falling back into sleep.

Third Person's P.O.V.

There was a knock on the Salvatores door, the blonde original waited for someone to answer it. The already irritated blue eyed vampire opened the door and the original walks past him holding shopping bags.

"He left me. He actually left me!" The blonde original exclaimed.

"Your tone implies that I should care." The no humanity vampire said.

"Wait your Klaus's sister?" The blue eyed vampire asked. The blonde original Rebekah looked at the blue eyed vampire Damon and glared at him.

"Rebekah Alex's aunt pleasure, I'm sure. Now which ones my room?" she asked. Stefan chuckled.

"Your not staying  here." Stefan says. Rebekah looks at the both of them.

"Rude. Both of you. I shall see to it my self." She explained   she walked to the stairs. "And one more thing." Rebekah vamp speeds over to Damon and staked him in the stomach. "That was for my niece." She hissed.

-

The blonde hybrid opened her eyes when the plane shook. It as only turbulence. The plane was about to land. She yawned.

"Where are we?" She asks her father.

"Portland." He deadpanned. She gave him a confused look.

"Why are we in Portland of all places?" He smiled.

"Well because my dear Alex here is the place where the largest werewolf pack is located." He grinned and she rolled her eyes.

"Well let's go then." Alex says while she grabs her bags followed by her father Klaus.

They get a car and drive to the nearest woods and search for a pack.

Alex's P.O.V.

After an hour we find a pack of 28 werewolves. Jackpot. I decided  I was going to make some hybrids to. When I told dad this he had a huge smile on his face and had a look on his face saying he was proud of me. I chose 5 werewolves to turn into 'my' hybrids and did so. They're were 3 guys and 2 girls. And if I remember correctly they're names were, Josh, Adam, Scott, Alyssa and Karen. I made a promise to myself I will treat them better then how my father would treat his hybrids. He will treat them like slaves and make them do whatever he says since they will be sired to him like mine to me. But I will let mine have more freedom unless I need something from them. But yea. We left with our hybrids after they woke up and drank Elena's blood. My dad left to find another pack with his new pack.  Mine stayed  with me and followed me through the woods as we searched for more werewolves. And the full moon isn't even until tomorrow.

My hybrids asked me questions once they woke up like Edgar happened and who I am which I answered. They seemed scared of me and I told them not to med they calmed down. It felt kind of nice to have hybrids do what you say but then again it was  that way in New Orleans.

"So you are the hybrids daughter?" Josh asked me and I nodded at him. I have to say I chose a good group of werewolves to turn. The guys were hot I'm not going to lie. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it to see Aunt Bekah calling.

"Hello?" I say.

"You guys left me behind!" I heard my aunt whine as I stopped walking along with my hybrids.

"Well sorry wasn't exactly my idea. Dad panicked and fled dragging me with him so he can  make some hybrids. And I made some too." I explained and I heard her sigh.

"Well okay and just so you know I moved into the Salvatore house and since I was bored I joined high school." I laughed.

"You joined high school?" I ask her.

"Don't judge I was bored and besides your father wants me to keep an eye on his new asset and I just want to piss people off." I chuckle.

"Well okay." I said. "Hey listen I have to go I'll talk to you later bye Aunt Bekah"

"Bye love." After that I hung up and left after getting a text from my dad sending me an address to our temporary home. After getting there with my hybrid my dad informed me he was leaving for a bit to make hybrids else where and told me to stay here. I nod after he told me and once he left I told my hybrids to find themselves a room.

I walked to the kitchen hoping to find bloodbags but only to find none. I sighed.

"Josh!" I said and in a flash he was here.

"Yes?" He asks.

"I need you to go to the closest hospital and get blood bags and make sure you keep yourself in control and get enough for the others too." I said and he nods and leaves.

A couple days later my dad came back and left to turn more hybrids when he returned he told me that we are going back to Mystic Falls and told me that Mikael is dead. Well daggered. Stefan as compelled to do whatever my dad said. I really want Stefan to  be free from my dad's compulsion. I feel bad for him. My dad made me go out and buy a dress for a homecoming dance we are crashing and told me the 'plan'.

____________________________________
Sorry for not posting a new chapt3r and I know this sucks and short so sorry.

Vote/Comment