...

Dante was happy. Why you would ask? Well, he's happy because he's about to propose to you. You have been staying at the Devil's Never Cry for about six months now, after demons attacked your home. During that time, you could expect Dante to flirt with you at any given chance, usually ending with you either yelling at him for being stupid or sigh in defeat and let him have his way. Regardless, the two of you have grown on each other and eventually fallen for each other.

In his pocket sits a small, yet cheap golden ring. He could worry about buying you the big stuff later. Dante finally arrives at the Devil's Never Cry and kicks the door open, all while shouting, "Yo babe! I'm back!" To his shock and disgust, there you were on the couch...in the arms of his evil older brother, Vergil. The two of you turned to face him; you looking stunned while Vergil had a composed yet dark smirk.

"(Name), how could you!" Dante yelled, heart-broken and ready to attack his brother. You stood, tears forming in your eyes, "Dante, wait, I can explain. When he came in, I thought it was you." Vergil pushes you aside and pulls out Yamato, "Yes, little brother, it is I. I took your woman and there is nothing more you can say about it."

"Like hell there is!" Dante cried as he charged towards Vergil. You could only watch from the side-lines and clutching your chest as the two fought, hoping for Dante to win this battle.

"What...the heck?" You wake up irritated, not sure what just happened in your dream. Why were you dreaming your life as a about soap opera? You had no idea. Instead of thinking about it too long, you head down-stairs and confront the twins. Dante was busy cleaning his guns while Vergil was reading. You stood between their desks and glare at them, eyes still adjusting from sleep. "From now on, soap operas are never allowed in this building, got it?"

You left in a huff back up-stairs and slammed a door. Dante stops his cleaning for a moment to ask his brother, "What's she talkin' about? We don't even have a T.V." Vergil shrugs and goes back to reading.