next morning

Maya thought* I wake up n jason arms ...he was holding me kinda tight but I liked it ..I felt loved ...*.

* maya got up n did her personal things she went down stairs n ate her a bowl of cereal n watched spongebob*

Jason thought*I wake up to see Maya gone....welp I went n did my manly things cuz I had brought me sum clothes n things ova here ..I went down stairs to see maya eating cereal ..so I snuck up behind her n scares her ..she jumped hard asf making waste her milk...I can tell tht she was mad ..by her face expression*

Maya: why df u do tht

Jason: I'm sorry .

Maya:ugh stfu..now I gotta go clean this off my face ..

Jason: I said sorry

*maya got up n start walking t the bathroom ..jason start walking behind her ...she closed the bathroom door in jason face and began to clean the milk off her face .....but she forgot to lock the door he came n n locked the door ....the maya tried to get out the door ...but he wouldn't let her.....*

Maya:move ..dang

Jason: nope accept my apology  .but until then ..we gone be n here

Maya:well IG we gone be here

Jason smirked: hmm OK .  .

*he turned off the light n start kissing her..she was getting turned on again....oo she wanted him this time ...but he only wants her to say sorry ...so he keep hissing ker n rubbing her until she said she was sorry...then he turned on the light *..

Jason:see was that hard

Maya: stfu n let me out