on his ahh

*so they get out the hot tub n go n the house ..they both take showers separate ...then jason come down stairs n maya stay upstairs .....Jason playing his game and got the TV up loud asf and maya really can't hear Wat they talking bout on her TV .....she then March down stairs n ask him to turn it down .he act like he didn't see her nor hear her ....maya stand n front of the TV ..he moved so he could get a better view and continue to play the TV ....so Maya turned it down ...and jason. .looked at her ..like bish whet ....n maya gave him tht ....df u looking at face ....n he turned the TV back up n start playing ....she took the controller out his hand n paused the game ....n asked him nicely ...to keep it down n he nicely said no ....maya ...goes back up stairs n go in one of the guess rooms n close the door n watch TV ..now she she could hear. .then he started playing music very loud ..maya got annoyed by him n his stupid shit ...so she went back down stairs n told him he was getting nun for months ....jason quickly paused the game n turned off the music*
..
Jason:bae Wat u mean

Maya: u hear me

*n she marched back up stairs and jason followed ..she then ran n the room n. Locked the door *