2. Clowns are Scary

Hello! This story is progressed a few days after the end of Chapter 1. Just letting all readers know so there is no confusion! Thank you all for reading this far. I'm really sorry it's so short, but please hang on tight. I will update to the next chapter as soon as I can.

     Elethea giggled loudly, the young male Demon in the form of a black tom as he curled around her toes. A darkly dressed clown spoke viciously yet patiently to the two creatures of the night.
     "So I've finally found you, and you refuse me so bluntly?! Please, God forbid you are serious! Come on! Join us, and we'll let you be Circus Master, have your own tent immediately, and even provide you with extra boys to supply. You are the entire crew's idol! Our Goddess of a new world of horror and fun! Please...?" he begged, his lips forming a visible saddened frown through the bloody smile painted across his cheeks.
     Draco purred softly, speaking up very quietly. "Master, we are in need of food and shelter. Refuse this human's offer, and you could be throwing away your life. Father's orders where to protect you, but that's pointless if it's your choice to be dead..." he muttered. Elethea glared coldly at him, making his thin black ears fold downward in shame and guilt.
     Looking at the clownish man before her, she let out a soft sigh as she spoke. "Well... Fine. I suppose it wouldn't hurt. It's a deal, Antoinette!"
     After a few hours of preparing records and fixing up a deep black, stitched up, extra large tent, Antoinette lead the two inside. "Oh?! It's absolutely perfect! Potions, torture devices, bottles, storages... Even Victorian Era furniture!" Exclaimed the excited girl, squealing and jumping in glee.
     Elethea winked at the clown and kissed his cheek seductively. "Now be a good boy and go get me some food! I'm hungry and bored as Hell!" she yelled in a sudden rage. Antoinette quickly rushed out, leaving the two figures alone in the dimly lit, green candle fire, eccentric tent room.
     Little did she know what, or more specifically who, she had immediately intertwined fates with...