proluge

Here I was now, its been three weeks since I've moved into the slender manstion, and im still getting night terrors based on lui and the others...even troy, kieth and randy.

I must admit but troy was a dick but the other two looked a bit intimidated by him.

Now I'm here shaky and next to jack, eyeless jack. We were both wearing oppisite shaded shirts. His black, mine white. Of course.

Slendy noticed that jack, ben, Toby, and I were all good friends. So he made us be roommates.

Ben didn't exactly like jack, to be honest I swear he has a urge to kill him. Jacks always kidding around being a jerk to ben and like "I love you!" In this freakish chipmunk voice Ben always either growls or says in his annoyed voice, but in the funniest way. "Get off the carebears asshole"

The first time I heard him say it I laughed like there was no tomorrow. Then it kept going on over and over again. So not only did jack get on bens nerve but ben did to me as well a bit.

Anyway. I was shaking now, ice cold and jack was standing up now slowly and said. 'I'll go get you a glass of water' I didn't want him to go, nor did I ever want him to leave my side even for a minute. But I had to face at least some facts in life. But this time it wasn't gonna happen. 'N-No d-dont g-g-o please' I was now choking on my own tears, I had somehow started to sound Like a autistic 8 year old who just fell off their bike and grased they're knee bad.

Jack looked down at me with sad eyes. Well I couldn't say that but he furrowed his eyebrows making it look like he was sad.

He sat down next to me giving me a long good eyeless stare. He leant in pulling me into a tight hug only making me cry three times worse than a second ago.

Was it bad that I loved him?

Was it bad I kept it a secrete?

Was he a homephobe who would probly stone my ass if he found out, better yet rip out my heart, lungs, intectines eg.?

If he isn't how can I confess this...this, thing no not a thing this...urge to love him?

To be loved by him!