Things Don't Always Go As Planned

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm here!" I beam excitedly as I step off the plane, my luggage trailing behind me.

"Ahem, don't you mean we?" Riki corrects me and I shake my head, just excited to be here.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." The guys and I just got off the flight from Japan, and we're waiting for Baba who said he'd come on a separate flight as us.

"So what time did Baba say he was meeting us again?" Takuto asks and Hiro looks over to him,

"He told us to wait for him for a little bit, let's just sit down until he arrives." He adjusts the bandage wrapped around his head and sits on one of the empty seats as I whine.

"What? We were sitting in a plane for like 7 hours and now you want to sit down again? Man you're no fun!" For some reason I'm super hyped about being here, maybe because I've always wanted to come to Australia, or because I'm just a plain loser.

Yeah, the second one makes more sense.

Hiro sits down, presumably from his head hurting and I say I'll buy him a bottle of water.

"Here I'll come with you." Riki says as I nod. We pull some money, and can I just say Australian money is so pretty and colorful, plus it's made out of plastic so it's cool and different.

We go to a vending machine and buy a bottle of water, and Riki buys some Coca-Cola for himself.

"Here." I hand Hiro the bottle of water and he smiles.

"Thanks, I needed this. The water on planes just tastes wrong." He laughs a little as he opens the lid and takes a sip.

Just as we're sitting and talking Takuto points out the window where all the planes land and take off.

"Wow is that a private jet?" Amazed at what he had said (and never have seen a private jet in real life) we look out the window and sure enough, see a jet landing on the runway. As it stops a bunch of reporters swarm around the gates to where whoever was on the jet will walk out of.

"Huh, are they celebrities or something?" Boss, who was quiet up until now speaks up and Kenshi smirks.

"Nope." I look over to the gates and my jaw drops.

Eisuke, Ota, Baba, Soryu and Mamoru are standing there.

What the hell they all came on a freaking private jet!?

Let me say we all had to fly economy while they got to ride. On. A. Jet. Those are some narcissistic millionaires if you ever had to meet some.

The reporters stand around them as they walk and start to ask them questions in English.

They try to ignore them as they make their way towards us, Eisuke raises an eyebrow at us and makes a motion with his eyes telling us to follow them. I think he's trying to not make it obvious that we know them so the media don't bombard us too...

We slowly follow behind the huge crowd of reporters and see the guys all pile into a limo. Baba sticks his head out of the window and makes a phone with his thumb and pinky and puts it next to his ear.

'I'll call and tell you guys where we're going.' He mouths and I nod my head at him. He sticks his head back inside and the limo speeds off as the crowd of reporters starts to leave.

"How are we supposed to find where they're going?" Takuto complains and I say,

"Calm your porkchops, he's gonna call one of us and say where they're heading." He's about to make a snide remark (Probably calling me creampuff again) but with good timing, boss's phone goes off. 

"Hello...Yeah...Okay sounds good...yup just text me and we'll see you there." He cuts the call, soon after receiving a text.

"Riki you can speak English right?" 

"Yeah... why?" 

"You're gonna need to figure out where exactly this place is, and the bus we need to get on." Boss says disappointed and Hiro pipes up,

"Why don't they just pick us up, I think that would be so much easier."

"Well they can't do that I guess, being trailed by reporters and paparazzi and stuff." Kenshi says and he nods his head, getting his point.

"Here." Boss gives Riki his phone and we leave it up to him to hopefully figure out where we're going, and how to get there.

________________

1 hour later- At the hotel

"Finally!" I flop onto one of the hotels couches in the waiting room while we wait for Riki.

"This is all Rikis fault, getting us lost and taking the wrong bus... hey who knows where we could've gone!" Takuto complains,

 "That took longer than expected, hey I'm hungry." Kenshi says and boss laughs,

"You're always hungry." Hiro says with a chuckle.

"Oh! we should try and see if we can eat Kangaroo here!" I jump quickly and slap his arm.

"Ow what was that for!?" 

"For saying something stupid." I raise an eyebrow at him and laugh.

"C'mon guys let's go to our rooms." Riki comes back and we all head to our rooms, but then...

"Seriously not again!" I yell. I have to share a room with Takuto again, are you seriou?

"C'mon Riki can't we do something, we had to stay together last time-"

"Plus, the last time I left the room all you guys came running after me thinking someone was assaulting me." 

"Alright that's only because you didn't tell me where you were going."

"You stalked me with a ring!"

"It was technology,"

"And I sadly thought it was a present." Us trying to convince Riki turned into an argument and in the heat of it we never realised that the guys had already left us.

"When did they leave?" I ask and it looks like Takuto noticed for the first time too,

"Dammit those guys."

"...Porky."

"Creampuff." We call each other our special nicknames/insults and reluctantly head into the room together.

While we put away our luggage we make small-talk; You know sometimes he can be really nice when he doesn't want to be a complete ass. 

"At least we should be happy that in this room there are two beds instead of one." I say an he agrees.

"Totally, if there was one bed in here I would have punched those guys." I laugh at his remark. We finish unpacking and just resting on my bed before we hear a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I say and I go up to the door and open it, standing on the other side is Ota.

"Haruka!" He wraps his arms around me, squeezing and I look at him confused.

"Why are you here Ota?" He lets go of me and pouts,

"I thought you would be happier to see me."

"I am! Just, I  wasn't expecting to see you." I honestly say and look behind him and notice that the other guys are behind him.

Eisuke, Soryu, Baba, Ota and Mamoru... Ugh this is gonna be a long day...

Hello hello my friends (or maybe you all hate me bye now, yeah that sounds more accurate) I have become super lazy with updating but that's only because we got a new math teacher (Who i hate, she sucks a teaching) and believe me I like math, just not her. Anyway we also have exams tomorrow and I'm super nervous! So yeah, ramble ramble and I'll see you's in the next chapter! 

-ThisWeirdGirl100