The day where everything changed

STILES POV~
My alarm was the first thief to wake me up and it was the first thing to need to be replaced after I throw it at the wall. I got out of bed, had a shower and dressed. I was wearing a blue v-neck that isn't baggy, blue skinny jeans and combat boots. I walk down stairs and got this feeling like today would be different. Like something's going to happen. I shake that feeling away and get my breakfast. I found a note from my "dad" saying he's working late again and to not wait up. I grab a bagel for breakfast and head to my car. If you hadn't realised I'm 10 minutes late already.

When I arrive at school I went and got my chemistry books and walk to mr Harrison's class. (Yeah he's alive I know it sucks but he won't be in the book after this so smile.) I walked into the room and instead of seeing him. I saw someone I haven't in more than 300 years. My brother. Elijah. He looked at me and smiled than turned to the class.

"Hello everyone I an you substitute teacher today. Your teacher mr Harrison has come down with a slit cold. My name is mr Michelson but you all may call me Elijah. Let's get started show we. Take a seat Stiles." he said and I did.

We were doing work on the chemical reactions of metals with acids. When the bell rang. I got up and when I was about to leave.

"Stiles would you mind staying behind for a bit of a chat." It was more of a statement than a question. Scott gave me a look and I nodded saying I was fine. I walked up to him when he stated talking.

"So how have you been, it been 300 years since our last chat." I looked at him.

"I've been fine, dandy actually what do you want and why are you here?" I had a harsh tone on. I know Elijah is nice but I still don't like our family and it's past.

"I have come to take you back to New Orleans brother. Our family needs to be together in times like this." He said. Half of me was screaming to go the other was was telling me not to take the risk.

"Sorry Elijah, but I prefer to stay here, in my home." I said and he nodded. Then I left and went to my jeep. Scott was standing next to it and we got in. We headed to Derek's apartment or loft. When we got in he started the pack meeting. When he got to the part about smelling vampires in Beacon Hills the alarm went off. Then the doors to the loft slid open to reveal a pissed Elijah and a smirking Klaus.

"We'll don't mind me I'm here for me brother, Stiles." Klaus said and everyone looked at me.

"Your not welcome here brother." I said. The smirk he had took an evil root to it.

"Now, now. Were family after all we haven't seen each other in 300 years. I want to find out what you've been up to." He said.

"I'm not plotting against you if that's what your worried about." I said and than he smiled.

"Well than you wouldn't mind coming home." He said.

"I'll tell you what I told Elijah. This is my home now. I'm not coming back." I said and he looked pissed.

"You will come back with us." He said.

"He does not have to come if he does not want to Niklaus." Elijah said and I nodded.

"Why you want to abandon your family. Hmm. You want to leave us. You want to become a monster like our parents." He said. Now that touched a nerve.

"You know what. Why don't I tell you why you haven't seen me in 300 years. First off we are not a family. We're not even close enough to be one. You daggering us when we do something wrong, constant power hungry you are, you forgot what family meant a long time ago. Elijah always the golden hearted brother, which has lead us all into countless dismay. Rebecca's constant betrayals of you. Kols hatred for us, leading him to trying to kill us on more than one occasion. Fin the same but mothers golden boy. Mother the one who turned us into these monsters than have the ordacity to try to kill us. Father who always tried it kill us. Since the moment we were turned. You call us a family. We are far from it Klaus. For 200 years I was in a coffin with a dagger in me. Thanks Kol. Then when I woke I massacred entire villages. I has a witch put a spell on this town to make then believe I've lived here. Our parents call us monsters, yet there the ones who gave us the recreation of it. They created us and in return we learnt from them what family is. Just another weakness that slows you down. Were no family. And if you think we are you are blind brother. Now I'm staying the only way I'm leaving is in a coffin or a body bag. Take your pick you'll just be illustrating my point either way." I said.

Klaus looked at me and said. "We will deal with Kol later, but right now your coming home." Then he pulled out a dagger and I stepped back. "Your pack of mutts can come to watch over you if they like. Do you all want to join us?" He asked the pack all nodded there heads. Than as klaus was about to move to out the dagger in Elijah stopped him.

"I promised Rebecca that our brother wouldn't be daggered at your hands Niklaus." He took the dagger away. "But I never said anything about mine." Than he stuck the dagger in me and I feel to sleep.

DEREKS POV~

After Stiles was daggered we were about to kill these men, but they stopped us saying. "Now we need to get back home with our brother I remember you agreed to come let's go." Klaus I believe said. Allison and Scott were on Scotts motorbike. Boyd, Erica and Isaac in Boyd's car. Lydia, Adien, Jackson and Cora in Jacksons car. Ethan and Danny on Ethan motorbike. Lastly me, Stiles and his brothers in my car. Elijah I believe is the one sitting next it me while klaus is in the back holding Stiles.

"Why did you dagger Stiles, he said he wanted to stay why would you do that?" I asked him.

"Our families falling apart mutt, do not question us." Is all he said. We'll that was a fun conversation. We arrived in New Orleans and stopped at what was on the brochure I once read Is called the French Quarter. There was a blonde waiting outside who looked nerves. We pulled up and Elijah stepped out than Klaus carrying a still daggered Stiles. This seemed to upset the blonde.

"Elijah you promised me you wouldn't let Klaus dagger him." Oh this is Rebecca.

"I didn't let Niklaus dagger him." She had a confused look before realisation crossed it. Than anger.

"How dare you Elijah he's our baby brother. How could you do such a thing." She yelled at him. As they argued we all followed klaus to were he put Stiles. Than he took the dagger out than Stiles awoke. Klaus handed him a glass containing what smelt like blood. Stiles excepted. Today's the day that changes everything.