What Each Shipping Needs

Is this completely unrelated to Mikasa reacting to ships? Yep! But I'm gonna write it anyways. This is what the shippers of the different shippings need!

EreMika: Validation. As an EreMika shipper I am told every single goddamn day that it will never happen. All I want is ONE GODDAMN ERERI SHIPPER TO SAY THAT EREMIKA COULD HAPPEN. I HAVE A LONG ASS LIST OF EVIDENCE AND PROOF FOR IT AND I WANT SOMEONE TO FUCKING NOTICE.

EreMin: Ya know the song 'Bromance' by nigahiga? Yeah. They need that.

EreJean: I feel like people ship this because 'they hate each other, but they FUCK each other.' If that's the case then someone should give them a tour of the ErUri shipping. I could do it! I'll show you the adorable and/or tearjerking fanart and then the hot-as-fuck smut!

EreStoria: A reality check. Historia is all for Ymir.

EreNnie: An update on the plot. They kinda tried to kill each other. Annie's kinda against humanity.

EreRi: A lesson on manners. Not everyone ships what you ship and yes, technically speaking, it is pedophilia. Calm your tits. And stop letting your fanart show up under EVERY SINGLE OTHER FUCKING SHIPPING TAG. Honestly, look up any shipping that's not EreRi, and you'll find EreRi fanart.

JeanKasa: A girlfriend. I think a lot of the people (including myself) who ship it, ship it because it makes Jean relatable. Everybody has that one crush that they know they'll never attain, but they still crush because they can't help it. And honestly, they deserve a kind, sweet little girlfriend or boyfriend.

MikaSasha: Adderall. I feel like whoever looked at this ship and thought, "hey that's a good ship!" Has some sort of severe ADD.

MikAnnie: A punch in the face. Personal opinion, of course.

RivaMika: A quick look at Levi's wiki page. Yeah. His last name is Ackerman. WHY.

JearMin: A teddy bear. I don't know why, but I feel like fans of this ship need something to cuddle.

AruAnnie: A lecture from EreMin shippers. I feel like they could straighten that out.

JeanMarco: A half hour of silence. I'm sorry. I had to put one in. But honestly, it could do them well to get an uninterrupted period of time away from half jokes.

Springles: Bubblegum. I feel like they'd like bubblegum.

YumiKuri: A congratulations on it being canon.

BerNnie: An apology. They actually have good, solid evidence for their ship but they'll still never surpass ReiBert.

LeviHan: A smile for being one of the few plausible ships.

ErUri: The complete annihilation of EreRi fanart. I look up the ErUri tag and find ten ErUri fanarts followed by billions of EreRi fanarts and it's FUCKING OBNOXIOUS.

RivEtra: A hug. Whether or not you ship it, I think we can all agree that it's the most tragic to ship.

PetrAnnie: Hell. Just hell.