Part 38: Lonely Nights

sorry guys for the late update. I was too busy on Homecoming. Make sure to like & comment.

~~~~~~

~Mahi~ I just had dinner. My stomach was so full. I need to walk around. So I thought I might go in the garden, back of the hotel. I started to walk around and I notice a couple of guys standing at the corner. I started to walk faster so they wouldn't notice me. I didn't want to get robbed again. It started to rain. So I began to ran faster. I didn't know where I was going. Next thing you know I fell and when I got up. A guy stood in front of me holding a gun in front of my face.

Stranger: GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY

Mahi: (crying) I don't have any

Stranger: I NEED IT RIGHT NOW

Mahi: Honestly I don't have any.

Next thing you know the stranger comes close to Mahi's face. Mahi was trying to go back but the stranger kept coming closer.

~Mahi~ Oh my god. This is how I die. This is the end. This is it. (she closed her eyes)

All of a sudden a guy comes and punches the stranger. Mahi kept closing her eyes as if someone glued her eyes shut. All she heard, garbages rattling, grunts, things smashing. When she opened her eyes, she saw the guy, with a gun, on the floor with blood on his face. She wanted to know which guy saved her. She was never scared in her life. She felt hopeless. She was shaking. She was about to leave but something was telling her to go help the bleeding guy. She went up to him and took off her scarf and put pressure on wound. The guy woke up and saw Mahi. He thought she was about to kill him so he took a rock and hit her back of the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nurse: She's all right. She's going to need rest. Otherwise she's fine.

Guy: Thank you.

Nurse: Oh when she's gets up, she might hallucinate.

Guy: Thanks again

Mahi heard everything that was going on. Her head hurted so bad. She wanted to open her eyes and thank the man but the pressure of head wasn't letting her.

Mahi: I can't open my eyes.

Guy: I know. The doctor said that you'll have a massive headache when you get up. I called your friends, there on their way.

Mahi: Thank you.

Guy: You know that your scarf came in handy.

Mahi: Uh?

Guy: Oh and the guy who was trying to hurt you, he's all right.

Mahi: Oh good.

Guy: Why did you save him? He was trying to kill you.

Mahi: He wasn't killing me. He was robbing me.

Guy: Still...

Mahi: He's also a human being. Maybe he has a family or something. (holding her head)

Guy: I think you need some rest.

Mahi: No I'm fine.

Guy: You can't open your eyes. (he walked up to her and kissed her forehead and left)

Couple of hours later, Mahi opened her eyes. She was still at the hospital. I turned my head to the left and saw VIhaan sitting holding a magazine in his hands and smiling.

Vihaan: Finally sleeping beauty woke up.