Chapter 3: Unfolding Collide

"Oi! Pharaoh! How long does it take to use the f***cking shower!? Hurry up so that we can go already!"

I groan in annoyance as I put on the last accessory of clothes and jeweleries on myself before shouting back, "Shut up and wait! I'm almost done!"

"Almost done my ass!"

A growl past through me as I slam the door open from my room and shut it with a bang.

Bakura is already downstairs; waiting impatiently for me. He could've left and ditch me here, but since I have the keys for the car. He's not going anywhere. Especially with MY car.

"It's about time, Pharaoh."

Bakura have a scowl expression on his face, while crossing his arms irritably. Bakura's choice of style is a white V-shirt that almost shows half of his bare chest, while wearing a Bosch leather jacket around him. Consisting with spikes and hidden daggars inside the secret pockets that he made just for himself. He is also wearing baggy jeans, and a pair of white and gray color sneakers.

I just rolled my eyes. Before asking, "Where's Marik?"

Bakura just shrugged. But then smirk. Clearly a bad sign.

Just then, Marik came out from the other side of the room, while a huge grin is plastered upon his face. When he ran past us; he grab both of mine and Bakura's arm before dragging us towards the door.

"Marik, and Bakura what the f***ck did you do this time?!"

"Shut up and run!"

When we reach the front doors; we quickly open them, and ran into the opening. Just then, I heard an explosion coming from the inside of the mansion's kitchen as Miss. Merry Weather came out, while coughing.

"WHEN I GET A HOLD OF BOTH YOU AND BAKURA! *coughing* I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

She emphasized her point by holding up a......fraying pan?

"Ha! What are you going to do? Make scrabbled eggs and poison us?

Wrong move, Bakura. Wrong move.

Miss. Merry took aim, before throwing her fraying pan at Bakura; who is still laughing.

"ACK!"

Bakura hold still for a moment before he drop dead inside the car. The fraying pan still stuck on his face.

"Nice shot Miss. Merry!"

She smirked proadly at my complement.

"Thank-wait....Hey!"

She hesitated. Just enough for us to escape.

"Come back here!"

Her voice was drown out by the sound of the roaring engine as I hit the starting pedals, before we zoom off. The mansion behind us continue to get smaller, before it's finally gone from our view.

"So, where are we going to go to buy the brat's present?

I turn around from the drivers seat, before I smirk. Bakura is still half- unconscious, while his eyes are spinning around.

"We're going to the famous "Kame Game Shopping Mall".

----------------------------------------------

"Wow~!"

'Wow' is definitely the right word to describe this place.

"When she said 'big'. She really means 'BIG'." I mumbled, before we started heading toward the huge doors of the famous "Kame Game Shoping Mall". When we entered; we felt the great change of temperature as I shivered a little. But it still feels nice, after I got used to it.