Chapter 2 ~ Dinner

Cassandra's POV

"What do you mean by 'We were summoned'?" I asked.

"By 'summoned' I mean that the reason why you are here is because someone called for you guys."  Sir Issac explain.

"Obviously." Evanlyn said plainly.

"Yes, but that doesn't usually happen." Sir Issac continued. "You see when someone need help here in Redmond, they call us or the as you know us as the protectors. Apparently no one was answering this on villager so he call the only one left. You Guys."

"Wait, so let me get this straight. You are saying that we just got called by a villager? Because none of you guys would answer him?"Dan said.

"Yes." Sir Issac said firmly.

"This is so uncool."Phil said while crossing his arms.

"Well, let's get you guys ready for dinner."Sir Issac said, then clapped his hand twice and four maids appear like out of no where. He's got magical powers!

Each maid took one of us and took us in a different direction. Mine took me down the right hall turned some corners and then turned some more and some more... finally she stopped at a huge marble door.

"Right this way, ma'mn." The maid said.

"Oh, please just call me Cassandra." I said back.

She nodded quickly then open the doors. I'll will tell you this, it was Huge! Just my bed was the size of India! I looked around the room, I went into another room that was connected to it. It was a closet. And once again it was huge. I looked at the clothes, well the gowns, they looked expansive but i guess you can own as many as you want when you live in a castle. I pulled out a light blue flowing dress that had diamonds around the waist and at the tips of the dress.It was strapless, too.

"Excellent choice, Cassandra." The maid said. I forgot she was even there.

"Um, thanks..." I dragged out the last part.

"You're welcome, now let's get dressed for dinner." She said pushing me into a different room.

"I'll ask for her name later." I noted to myself.

I put on the dress. It fitted perfectly.

Shoes, I need some shoes. I thought to myself.

I looked under the dresses and found some hair thingy mabobers. Nope I kept on looking around and saw another door connect to the closet, I opened it and found myself in Shoe Heaven! It was epic! There was shoes everywhere. From the most brightest color the the darkest of night.

"I can get used to this." I sad to myself while finding a blue pair of heels.

I walked back and found a brush and brush my hair thoroughly making my natural curls come out. I like this life. I said to myself again.

Evalyn's POV

The nice maid/lady/servant/girl lead me down some halls and corners. Then she stepped and I almost bumped into her from not looking at where I was going... You can't blame me. I want to know where I am ans not get lost! You would do it to, wouldn't you? It's human nature.

But anyways, she opened the grand doors for me. I nearly fainted. It was huge, I have never in my entire life seen such a big room.

"Sire Isaac said to dress nicely for the dinner tonight, for there will be the very King of the castle, and there will be your mentor to start your training.." The maid said in a sweet voice, almost like an angel.

"Um, okay..." I said, a bit unsure.

"Great, I shall come pick you up in 30 minutes." The maid said. Then stepping out the door, giving me some privacy.

30 minutes?! She must crazy! I can't get ready in 30 minutes... wait, right there is no makeup so that'll save me most of my time, so actually it wont be that bad. Me very smart.

I start checking ever door connected to my huge room. One was full of jewelry, another some hair things.(crowns, clips etc.), then some shoes, this should be useful later. Finally the last and biggest door, I opened it and found a bunch of beautiful gowns. I almost fainted...again. I soon got over my shock and picked a pinkish peach colored dress, it had one star and some riffles. Then I noticed there was also a diamond belt above the waist.The most beautiful thing I have ever felt.

 I quickly get changed, then going to the she closet, I choose a pearly white pair of heels.

Okay... One second here. THESE'S ARE FOUR INCHES LONG HEELS. DO YOU THINK I CAN WEAR THESE?! I feel so sorry for those girl that do. 

Oh looky here, these heels are okay just two inches tall I can handle that...right? I mean it's only one dinner. 

Whatever, I slip them on, then moving to the next door I found the hair things, found a sapphire comb-dang these people are rich! Anyways, i combed though my hair, and since there is not such things as hair curlers in the past, i have to have my natural stair hair, which i totally dislike. It's so plain. But I'm not complaining. I have so many expansive product within my grasp.

Right when I brushed the last tangle out of my hair, the maid came back.

"Miss, the dinner has been prepared and we must go down now." She said politely.

"Okay, thanks." I replied, then followed her.

The only sound you could hear in the hall wear my heels clicking and her flats. And may I ask how she could have flats but I can't? I can't stand heels, they hurt but I guess you have to wear them in the past.

"Ah, Evanlyn, I see you've come just in time!" A girl exclaimed happily at me.

"Yeah..." I said weirdly at the person.

"Well, Evanlyn. This is your mentor's assistant, she's very excited to be working with you." Sir Isaac explained to me.

I just made the "Ahh, got you" face.

"It's truly an honor to at least meet you!" She exclaimed again.

Someone a little too excited.

"I know what you're thinking. I'm too excited, right? I'm not really always this excited, just meeting the Evanlyn!" She said, the smiled sweetly.

"Uh..."

"EVANLYN!" Cassandra yelled.

I turned and look behind me and I saw a beautiful blue dress fitting with her blonde hair.

"Whoa, girl, you got some style!" I exclaimed.

"You too." She said back.

"Right, ladies, the boys will not be joining us because hey get to go to the other room to have dinner with their mentors and the queen. And might I add please meet the King." He explained.

"Welcome girls." The king said friendly. I like him he has some kind of grandfather feeling to him you know?

"Hi." Cassandra and I said at the same time. Then we shook his hand, it was....wrinkly I guess that who you would put it...

"Shall we get started?" He asked, getting to the point. "Great, right this way, the chef has made and extra special meal for you guys. Don't mind eating politely, we know you're from a different century, so it must be different."

"Yes, it is." Cassandra replied." I wonder how Dan and Phil are eating..."

"It'll be a total nightmare."

"Ladies please. Cassandra, your mentor is waiting for you, I would like you to meet Autumn.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So there you have it!

Chapter two, I think it's about time I take this story off hold.

I do have idea for this story, I was just never feeling like typing it. It's hard to write fighting, i guess...

But chapter three will be out soon!