Thursday..........EMMA!!!!!!!

Are you ready.........to read the best, boring chapter ever. I promise you it won't be as boring as Tuesday's though. No offence to the writer ""cough cough Emily"", but I will be writing a better one. Ok so my day starts off like this...........

     I woke up at 6:00am like I do every morning, but this morning was different....... the devil was coming to my house in 1 hour. So after I get ready I go say bye to my mommy and go pack my lunch. In the midst of shredding my cheese the devil arrives at my door. What's even more annoying is that my fat dog would not stop barking. I was energetic this morning, so to cool of I played my music and started singing and dancing. I was having a great time until the devil broke my bed. She was so heavy she moved the whole bed to the other side of the room. Me of course being the strong one moved the bed back with the devil on it. Don't brag about me I know I'm strong. Anyway it was time to leave to school so I got ready and went outside.

   My plan today was to inform Emily I can open her locker. That was my only goal. B.T.W to pronounce Emily you say Emma-ly because my name is better than her's so you have to say it first!
Before the bell rang Emily showed up LATE! So we were talking about putting the spiders and cobwebs in her locker when she showed up. When the bell rang I speed walked to Emily's locker and opened it.HA! She never saw that coming. She was then annoyed with me because I could now do whatever I want to her locker. First period was boring. All we did was write in our notebook. When second period rolled around I gave Emily her monthly skittles and she gave them to someone else. I know, how rude was that. Rude #1. During tech we worked on our Sketch Up models and it was really boring except for when Emily lied and said she didn't have my elastic when really she did. Rude #2. At break I was talking to Emily when she told me I could do the honours of opening her locker to which I gladly except. I try once, twice, thrice, but her locker won't open. She is now laughing at me. Rude #3. I was now really annoyed that I couldn't open Emily's locker and do whatever I please to it.

During English nothing really happened except for we started or poem test thing ma bob. DSB came around and I was reading my book The Illustrated Flag Handbook, and let me tell you....... it was so interesting. Science we talked about he places in our country that we live in. When lunch came I started eating me nachos when we started talking about this book and b.t.w I did not punch day in the arm. It was another person in our class. I forgot I had to write today so I started taking brain notes to remember. When we went outside I told Emily my plan to put the spider's in her locker since I knew it wouldn't happen. She told me that she would never forgive me because she is really, like I mean extremely afraid of spiders. After lunch we had gym. We played volleyball. When math came around I wasn't excited at all. It's the same thing every day, seven questions on the board. Can we actually learn something. Me and meg have this ritual in math class..... She says " put your hands in the air like you just don't care" and I start singing " say ohh, ohh say ohh, ohh" while I put my hands in the air.

When the bell rang, instead of going home I got to go play soccer. Which I love! We ended up winning district champions in overtime so that was good. After that we went to our local frozen yogurt place and had frozen yogurt for supper. It was really fun.

Now I'm here writing this chapter and Emily is not rude at all it is just what I say. You might have heard a lot of things about Emily, but that was to get a point across to say that she helped me make ideas for this chapter and was IMPORTANT in it! Thanks for reading.

- Emma the almighty powerful;)