The Mark

Miras POV.
"Let's go get food they should be fine for a minute alone" I whispered not really wanting to leave Laxus's side. I sighed as they agreed. We all walked to the big kitchen.
"Who ever knew Scarlet had such a big house" I said trying to to think about Laxus.
"I have always wondered where Scarlet lived after the whole tenroe island thing." Levy stated. We all got sandwiches made and started walking towards Scarlets room. Romeo was in the back and I was in the front.
"Hey Romeo so how long have you liked Wendy?" Silence.
I turned around to no one.
"Guys where are you?" My body stiffened as two masculine arms wrapped around my chest. I was then pulled into Laxus and I's room.
"L-Laxus what are you-" I stopped when I noticed he had fangs, claws and two big pale yellow wings.
"The third stage" I muttered.
"You got it right!" He smirked causing my heart to skip a beat.
"Mira have I ever told how sexy you are?" I blushed and he trailed his lips down my neck. I held tried not to moan as he moved my shirt off my shoulder out of the way bit my shoulder. I couldn't hold it anymore and I moaned. He smirked as I felt a surge of energy through my body and a spiky yellow tattoo swirled around my left shoulder.
I smiled at it as he smiled too. Then my back felt a surge of pain.
"It'll hurt for a little. Then once the pain stops you'll show all signs of being mine." He pounced on me.
Romeos POV
I was thrown on the bed and Wendy on top of me. I blushed. She smiled. She had fangs, claws and bright blue wings. She was like an angel to me with the sunlight hitting her wings. She leaned down and kissed me. I kissed her back deepening the kiss. She leaned more onto me as she licked my neck. I shivered. She took that as an invitation she bit right under my guild mark I excepted it to hurt but it felt good as energy poured into my veins. She kissed as a blue cloud like mark showed on my forearm and swirled around my guild mark. I smiled brightly at it. Than pain radiated off my back as she continued to kiss me. She released the kiss. She had a worried look.
"It will hurt for a little, Romeo. I'm sorry for that but once the pain stops you will show all signs of being mine"
We both smiled as she leaned in and continued to kiss me. I love you, Wendy.
Lucy's POV
I was thrown against the bed all I could see was a back and a pair of red wings. I pushed the winged person away only to discover Natsu laying over me. I blushed. He pulled up the bottom of my tank top. He kissed the bottom of my stomach and trailed his tongue up my side I moaned and he kissed his way back down and stopped at my side and bit. His hand on my lower thigh. The flush of energy surrounded where he bit. He leaned up to kiss me and I gladly accepted the kiss. I looked where he bit me and I was breathless at the sight of a reddish flame type mark that surrounded where he bit. I smiled at him and then tackled him. Then i felt like screaming as pain surged through my back. He smiled his goofy grin.
"Luce I know it hurts but when the pain stops you will be forever mine." And this time he tackled me.
Levys POV
I felt air rush by me as I was suddenly in Gajeel and I's room. He was on top of me ,not close, staring down at me I noticed two gray wings stretched from his back and fangs curved out of his mouth he looked at me as he fell on top of me and deeply kissed me. He ran his hand up my side. I moaned. His kiss lead from my lips to my center neck. He metallic fangs sunk into my skin on my neck. I feel my veins throb as energy rushed into them. I looked in the mirror in the room and just stared his mark was like a splatter art and ending at the bottom of my cheek. I just stared at myself as pain burst through my back I wanted to scream in agony but a masculine arm eased the pain as it slid around my waist.
"You look beautiful with my mark and that pain will go away once my the sign that proves your really mine shows up." I smiled and pounced on him.
Yukinos POV
I felt my head lightly hit a pillow and my eyes were on the only thing I want to wake up to. Sting. But he was different he had fangs and claws and... I gasped. I lightly touched his wing which were a bright yellow we smiled at my reaction. He kissed my wrist and trailed up to my neck where he kissed harder. I moaned at the feel of his lips against my neck. He than lead his lips to my side when he got to my stomach he ripped my t shirt off which surprised my he then bit right in my Sabor mark. I smiled to his reaction of me smiling amusingly at him. When he stopped biting I noticed a symbol that looked almost like half of the yin and yang symbol but more curvy. I frowned as pain surged through me. Tears built in my eyes. His breath on the back of my neck stopped the process of me crying and he whispered "the pain will go away and you will be fully mine once it does" he kissed me again trailing as far down as possible than he tackled me.
Scarlets POV
Everyone already left for their mate. Now it was just me and Roque. Hi black wing hit my pure white one. I smiled at him and he smiled back knowing how happy I was. We both folded in our wings and leaned into each other. I then bit his cheek letting blood drop down it I licked it and a white mark that looked like a explosion appeared on his face. I smiled at him and stared in awe as white streaked his pitch black wings. While I wasn't paying attention he got behind me he pulled down my loose black shirt and bite the back of my shoulder. I shivered as his tongue touched my shoulder blade. He looked at my shoulder in awe as black over took my shoulder. My gold guild mark still showed through the black. I was truly happy. He tapped my shoulder and I looked back at my wings which were streaked with black. Truly happy. Truly.
___________________________
1164 that's how many words were in this not including what I'm writing so please comment and what I just wrote is about as far I will go in ways of Lemons so ok well bye!
Signed~ your lovely camellia