Chapter 28

Wendy's POV
Zeref grabbed my neck and everything went dark. I couldn't feel anything except for a light pain in my neck. I felt wind hit me but did nothing to help. I felt something snap in my neck. I screamed. Tears were streaming down my face. I look up and see a blurred Scarlet.
"I'm sorry Wendy" she sobs. She sniffles then starts to heal me. The pain in my neck eases but not quite enough to be comfortable.
"Zerefbrokeyourneckandifwouldnthealunlessisnappedthebonebackinplace!" She babbled. "I'm sorry" she waves her hand and the our group unfreezes. I try and sit up but wince at the pain.
"WENDY!!" Romeo screamed. I winced when he picked me up off of Scarlets lap.
"BE CAREFUL ROMEO ZEREF BROKE HER NECK!!! BAKA!!" Scarlet snapped. Mira had tears in her eyes.
"Stand in a circle around Wendy. If I want this to work I need extra energy." Romeo laid me down and walked into the circle. Everyone grabbed hands. "Draw your energy towards me ok?" They nodded at Scarlets order. I felt myself sink in somewhere almost like water raising from my feet to head.
Miras POV
I clench my eyes shut as I'm blinded by light. I look at Scarlet and she was panting.
"This is a different dimension. *pant* Everyone in Magnolia is in a dimension. We are in my personal dimension that I created. We should be safe for a little."
My stomach growled. I wish I had a sandwich. Suddenly a sandwich from my favorite deli appears in front of me. My eyes widen. I look at Scarlet as a magic gun appears in front of her. She grabs it as three targets show up about 300 feet away.
"What's going on?"
"It's my personal dimension. Just wish for something and you can have it."
Bang. She hit the target causing it to fall backwards. Bang. She hit he next target which fell down also. Bang. The third one fell over. "Lucy you should make a contract with NaLuchi while we're here."
Lucy's POV
I almost forget about the key Scarlet gave me. "Hey Scarlet what is her breed I forgot to ask."
"Fire Fox"
"Open gate of the fire fox! Naluchi!"
The red haired red eyed girl appeared in front of me.
"Hi Lu-chan I'm Naluchi!" She smiled.
"Hey Naluchi would you like to make a contract?"
Her eyes sparkled. "Of course!!" Scarlet giggled. Her and Romeo were treating Wendy's wound.
"I available everyday except for Friday nights that's when I'm with my sister!"
"You have a sister?"
"Yep!"
Everyone was quiet so they were obviously talking telepathically or thinking.
"Oh and call me NaLu-chan!"
Miras eyes sparkled at this.
"Do you ship NaLu, Naluchi?"
She tilted her head and I sweatdropped.
"Ok back off ship monster" I said pushing her a little.
I really wanted a coffee right now. A hot cup of Java Joes coffee appeared in front of me. I took a sip.
"So NaLu how did you meet Scarlet?"
"She visited us. That's how she got my key. I asked her to give it to you!!" I remembered Scarlets portals.
"I'm glad she did! Wanna meet Natsu?"
She nodded.
Natsu come here~
What is it Luce? I was taking a nap!
Just get your butt over here!
Fine
Seconds later Natsu was in front of us.
"Hi I'm Naluchi! You must be Daddy-San!"
Natsu blushed at his nickname. Scarlet sniffed then let out an exhausted sigh. She closed her eyes and suddenly a cage surrounded Romeo and Wendy.
"He's here. He has made one mistake though. This is my world." She opened her eyes and they were crisp white.
___________________________________
Listen I know that was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bad and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Crappy.
But bear with me! It was also shorter. Only like 590-600 words. But just bear with me I'll make the next chapter longer to make up for this!! I promise! Oh and I can't think of titles anymore so I'm just gonna put numbers now!
Next time!!! Chapter 29!!!
Signed~your lovely camellia