It all became different

The teacher said good morning ,we have some new student can you please stand and introduce yourselves. It was jacob's turn, he said I'm Jacob Comrie, I live in northern california and I am 18 years of age. "Thank you" the teacher replied. Then it was my turn I went up feeling nervous, I'm Kyra Sanderson, i live in Los Angeles and I'm am 17 years old. Thank you miss Sanderson the teacher said.

One hour passed and class was over, I checked my paper to find my dorm and I was dorm 6, Jacob saw the paper and said you are right in front of me, let me show the way, as I followed him I could not stop looking at him. Then we arrived thank you Kyra said, anytime Jacob replied, do u want to hangout sometime, I began to blush and said I would love to, I  opened the door and I looked around the place looked it looked great but I saw two beds wondering who was my roommate.

Then someone bursted open the door , there she was my roommate she came in happy what a lovely place, she said and are you my roommate, you are so pretty, I'm Rachael and I am kyra, awesome I was just about to walk around on campus she said you want to come , I said sure. As we walked out the room
I saw Britney, the brat I embarrassed today, I rolled my eyes and walked away. We went around campus and talked got it know each other more, suddenly we were bff's, we told each other our darkest secrets.

Then it was time to find our dorms we went back showered and got ready for bed, when we were are finished we jumped into bed and then Rachael said I had fun, I'm glad you're my roommate, I replied me too.