First Day

Hey guys, this is my first fanfiction and please be kind in the comments. Also I do not own fairy tail Hiro Mashima does.
-----------------------------------------------------------
    Lucy's POV

  "Beep, Beep, Beep" rang my alarm. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. ' My first day of school' I thought. I took a bath and brushed my hair and my teeth. I put on my uniform which consists of a white shirt and dark blue blazer with a medium long skirt. I went downstairs to be greeted by my maid Virgo.

    "Hello princess" she greeted with a smile. She had short pink hair that goes to her went to her shoulders.

      "Hello Virgo, please how many times do I have to tell you just call me Lucy" I said. I have told her many times but she just won't listen to me.

      "Sorry princess punishment time?" With that statement I sweatdropped. She always does this to me.

     "No!" I said then I went downstairs. I saw my father watching the news. He hasn't been the same since mother died.  He won't talk to me at all some say it's because I look exactly like mom, but I cant blame them we both have blond hair, chocolate brown eyes, and pale skin. I ate my breakfast and said goodbye to my father then ran out of the house. I was walking to school and I saw a boy my age with pink hair and dazzling onyx eyes.

     "Hi I'm Lucy what's your name?" I asked cheerfully. I didn't know what to do he was just standing there and it is was so~ awkward!

     "Tch" a tick mark appeared on my forehead. Really I was just trying to be nice! I finally made it to the school and boy was it big! I was too busy admiring the school I bumped into someone. She had light blue hair wavy hair that went an inch past her shoulders with a cotton orange head band.
     "So sorry!" I exclaimed I helped her up and picked up her books. "My name is Lucy what's yours? " I really hope she is not like that pink haired kid.
    "My name is is Levy I hope we can be friends!" She replied

    "Ya me too, can you show me where the office is I need to get my time table."I said

    "Ya follow me!" Then we headed down to the office. I got my time table and showed Levy.

   "Ya-hoo!" She yelled like a crazy person. I covered her mouth and asked her what's wrong.

   "Well we got most of the same classes and I have people I want you to meet so~" she explained.
   "That's no reason to yell like a crazy person!" She giggled
    The bell rang so me and Levy went to class. The teacher told me to wait outside.
     "We have a new student joining us today" Mr.Gildarts said. Then I walked in.
    " Hello I am Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia please take care of me." I said
   "You may ask her questions"he said. I then saw everyone raise thier hand other then Levy. A guy with orange spiky hair went first.
     " Do you have a boyfriend?" He said.
     "uhhh no?" I replied.  Then I went to my seat. The teacher was sleeping and then everyone came to my desk.
' this is gonna be a long day' I thought