My Marriage

Lucy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After all of the questions I realized that that pink haired jerk is in my class! I really felt like doing my famous "Lucy Kick"that I had made up when a guy tried to peek at me while changing. Until the bell rung. How long was I thinking?

Time Skip to end of school
(Sorry I am lazy)
I went home and saw Virgo " Princess your father wants you to dress in a gown and meet him in the living room"

" I will Virgo thanks got telling me" I said happily. My father actually wanted to see me! After all those months he wants to see me!I dressed up and I walked down the stairs and saw my father talking to a man with red hair and onyx eyes. The I saw him the pink haired guy. He looked up at me and his eyes widened.

"Hello father!" I said as I sat on the couch. I smirked because that pink haired dude was still staring at me.

"This is Igneel and Natsu Dragneel you are engaged to Natsu." He said in a mono tone voice. How can he just saw that as if it's not affecting me!

"No!" I yelled. Then father just sat there and stared at me in pleading eyes.

"Lucy your mother and I had made this decision"he continued"this was her wish if you think I am lying to you go ahead and read her will" I was shocked.My mom?

"Fine then" I gave in I couldn't say no to mother.

"What about me!"