Emiko-sama (dare)

sarah: heyyyyy

grell: o-omg is this book for me?!

Sarah: yea......No it's actually for the hottest reaper

Ronnie: me!?

Sarah: nope its undertaker!!

Undertaker: hehehehe.~~~.......

Sarah: but we have our first dare in from the lovely Emiko-sama! come on guys say hi!

Everyone: HEY EMIKO-SAMA! THANK YOU FOR YOUR DARE!!!

Grell: who is the dare for this time?

Sarah: well this special dare contians two fabulous reapers!

Undertaker: me?......hehehe......

sarah: yes and one more person

Ronnie: is that me????

Sarah: yes

Grell: w-why d-doesn't anyone give me dares?! *crys*

Sarah: dont be sad grell maybe the next dare will be for you! i bet some Fabulous wattpader will comment or inbox me a dare for you!

Grell: d-do y-y-ou think so? *gently sobs*

Sarah: yes now to tell you guys the dare!

Ronnie: yay tell us please sarah-chan

Sarah: ok ok ok now calm down so the dare is from Emiko-Sama and she says; I dare undertaker to kiss ronnie!

Grell: *nosebleeds*

Sarah: well what better way than to start this book of with a BANG!(if you know what i mean!! ;D) well more like a kiss but anyway you guys HAVE to do it!!!

Ronnie: *blushes*

Undertaker: well.....there's a first time for everything! hehehehehehehehe!

*Ronnie just stands still blushing like mad while undertaker leans in with his silver hair covering his eyes Ronnie just stares back not knowing what to do undertaker lifts Ronnies chin with his finger tip and smirks a bit making Ronnie blush a little bit more (some how) undertaker leaning in again kissing Ronnie on the lips stroking his cheack softly with a calming matter ronnie liking this feeling kisses back with a passion in his eyes then they de-part!*

Grell: u-uh-u-uh *nosebleeds out of both nostrils causing him to explode into the air with fireworks exploding making a picture of undertaker and Ronnie kissing*

sarah: i think you might of gone a bit too far there undertaker

Undertaker: what can i say i just adore his laugh.. hehehehe

Sarah: anyway what a great start to this book i hope you all enjoy this book and this chapter! and please dont forget to comment and inbox me anymore dares for undertaker and please do vote it would be greatly appreciated!

Undertaker: i quite liked that dare........would you care for a dog biscuit?...hehehehe see you next time my lovelys~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~