Chapter three

Vote comment fan xx

Alec's POV

Before I can hear his answer I see him and blaze in wolf form just ahead , its pretty easy to tell blaze and joe in wolf form, blaze being bigger than us because of the alpha blood in him but me and joe are still big guys from working out so much

Any way blaze is a huge shiny black wolf with green eyes , joe who's third in command Is a big sandy wolf with shiny blue eyes then theres me the best looking , if I do say so myself , I know cocky much but it's who I am , but yeh I'm the white wolf with grey flecks and purple eyes .

I know I have a kind of girlie wolf look but I make it manly.

" ALEC" shouts blaze snapping me out of my thoughts " D'ya think we'll need back up"

I'm about to answer when the sent gets really strong and we start looking around but see nothing , well until Blaze trips over something , just when me and joe are about to burst out laughing but look down at the floor and realise he tripped over a girl curled up in a ball.

She must be around seventeen , our age but definitely smaller then us , Wait this is where the rouge smell is coming from.

" dude she doesn't look harmful if anything she needs help , Can we keep her " joe squeals. Voicing my own thoughts we've both always wanted a younger sister and it would be cool we could train her and protect her , oh I'm already protective over her well who can blame me sh-

I'm cut off by blaze growling at joe , whys blaze growling at joe all he was trying to do was pick her up , why's he all possessive , if he was her mate I could understand but his mate died when we were kids , it hit him pretty bad Being an alpha and looking at the girl she has a mark of rejection , how could they be mates?

" Alpha I have a question , if two lost there mates is there a chance they could get a new mate?" I mind link alpha peters blazes dad,

" in a way yes there is Alec but it is very rare , may I ask why you were wondering this?" always polite as ever,

" yes alpha , you see I found a rouge sent and blaze and joe came with me but as soon as blaze saw her he went into protective mate mode Even though she wore a mark of rejection" I say all at one

" well I suggest that you all come to the pack house and bring the girl with you she may be harmed if she wears a mark of rejection"

Oh jeez why hadn't I thought of that , I shift and walk over to blaze ,

"Blaze man I contacted your dad and he says to bring her to the house I case she's hurt then doc can patch her up" his eyes snaps up to me from the floor where he's sitting with her in his arm at the mention at her being hurt.

" Alec I..I don't get it my mate died I know she did and this girl wears a mark of rejection but at the same time I know my feelings and I know she's my mate " he says with his eye brows knitted in confusion

" dude I already checked with your dad he'll explain at the house but it is possible "

I can honestly say I've never been so happy to see him smile up at me

" Kay dude no need to get all mushy on me , don't forget I can read your mind" he says with a smirk

" Alright then you want me to hold he- wait forget I asked " I say once I see him gazing at her.

Yep there's no doubt in my eyes that there mates , just watching the way she stirred when blaze moved his arm slightly ,

I can't wait to meet my mate , Sure some people call me a player but I'm not girls try and get me but I'm waiting for my mate now , well a few years ago me and the guys were a different stories but we were young wolves hyped up on hormones , but we're all waiting for mates now .

I'm still sixteen but I'll be seventeen in a month then I'll find my mate , I just hope she'll like me.

" for the hundredth time dude of course she'll like you who wouldn't " joe tells me with a chuckle

" Boys , VLADIMIR , DIMITRI AND ALEC you get here right now " we all here through the mind link , it could only be our mums there the only ones who call us by our first names.

You might think the names are abit strange but they all studied Russian together and then were all pregnant together , I mean mines ok and I think the guys are too but some people might not think so , so they get called by there middle names by most people apart from our mums.

I guess they must have heard about the rouge being blazes mate , should have known alpha peters couldn't keep anything from Helen blazes mum, his mate , the Luna whatever you want to call her . I don't think he's kept anything from her before.

We all walk into the living room me an d joe then blaze holding the girl , guess I should probably find out her name , and why she's here oh and why she's rejected . Well maybe in a different order or in a nicer way .

"BOYS" scream all are mums

Luna helen rushes over to blaze and grips him in a hug not minding the girl he's holding , wait I can't just call her it or girl I turn to joe,

New pack

"Joe man what do we call this girl , we don't know her name " I ask him.

" well she was curled up in a bunch of lilacs so.... How about lila?".

Lila yeh that suits her

"yeh I like it , blaze man " I say turning to him " how bout we call her lila for now because she was found in the lilacs "

" yup it sounds like it was made for her" he says never taking his eyes of her.

" alrighty then you take her up to your room honey docs waiting to check her up then you can tell me the whole story" Luna Helen says.

We don't really have a choice , lunar orders.

So what'd ya think I'd really i'd to know

This chapters Dedicated to tinkerbellslight because we're just an epic pair , just too gangsta

\ -_- \. \ -_- /. / -_- /.

I know I'm strange But it's the way I am :D