Bonding

I woke up this morning feeling energized and happy. I got off my bed went into my bedroom, did all my hygiene. I changed into some comfortable clothes checked on my brother and sister, they were both still sleeping. I went to the kitchen made my self some ginger and lemon tea took it to my office and worked on some things on the computer. Then I decided to make some breakfast for everyone. I made some scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages. I went back upstairs and my siblings were both awake, so we all had an amazing breakfast.
Dialogue:
Mathew: what are your plans for today girls?
Kenya: I have to go meet with some old friends for lunch today,then go see uncle Morris since he wanted to talk about some business affairs
Mathew: oh okay as for me I am going to work from home then go take mom to lunch and I was thinking since mom lives all alone in that big house why don't we try and convince her to move in with you?
Anita: I think that's an amazing idea, I was thinking the same thing. I want to also tell you guys that borris and I are going to Dubai tomorrow for a little vacation just for  3 days.
Kenya: well that's amazing, i really like him he is so kind and he respects you. They way he looks at you makes me jealous.
Mathew: I agree with Kenya he is good guy and have a good trip.
Anita: thanks for the support I love you guys.
Mathew and Kenya: love you too baby sis.
Right after that we all went to our bedrooms i took a quick shower and changed into my denim skirt, a t shirt and my black Louis. I kissed my sister on the cheek and Huged my brother. Later that day I meet up with Malika, you probably know her from the show dash dolls.
Dialogue:
Malika: hey doll!
Anita: hey good to see you, you look so cute.
Malika: your so adorable , well what's been going on with you.
Anita: well Boris and I have been dating.
Malika: awww is he treating you right.
Anita: yes he is we are actually going to Dubai tomorrow.
Malika: bitch! You didn't tell me.
Anita: I wanted to surprise you.
We talked while we ate, we huged each other goodbye and I decided to go pack my things and get ready for tomorrow. When got home I noticed Borris was sleeping on the couch, I kiss his forehead and cover him up with the blanket on the couch. I went into the kitchen and I made some shrimp Alfredo. I went upstairs to put all my stuff together, then I went back downstairs my baby is still sleeping, I serve the table, then i decided wake him up.
dialogue
Anita: hey my love
Borris: hey baby( sleepy voice)
Anita: are you hungry
Borris: yes what's for dinner
Anita: I made shrimp Alfredo
Boris: let's eat!
We sat at the dinning table and enjoyed our meal, a couple of minutes later my brother and sister walked in and joined us. We all talked and it just felt so good having all the people I love together. I prepared the guest room for my mom since she was spending the night. Later on everyone went to bed,Boris and I had to wake up early tomorrow since we were leaving.
I walked into my room I notice him sleeeping with his phone in his hand. He is so adorable when he sleeps, I took his phone from his hand placed it on the table and covered him up. I set an alarm for 6:00am, I noticed Borris putting his head on me, i kissed him goodnight.
There is Borris in the book!