Chapter 1 : Sunny day

Brenda's POV :

The sunlight from the sun pierced through my royal blue colored curtain which woke me up. I lazily stretched my arms and got out of my bed. I went into the bedroom and freshened up. I changed into a pair of grey sweats and a white tank top. I went downstairs to find Austin, my younger brother hogging up the food from the fridge. "Good morning A", I said while making pancakes. "Good morning Bren", he said with chocolate stuffed in his mouth. "How do you manage to eat so much chocolate in the morning ?", I asked expecting for a lame reply. "That's because I love chocolate." , expected. I mean who doesn't like chocolate. I love chocolate.

My trail of thought about chocolate was broken by someone saying,"Close your mouth, you might catch a fly." I turned around and saw David, my elder brother walking down the stairs. I could say he was very irritated early in the morning. We siblings' relationship with each other wasn't really good. Pushing that thought aside, I looked around to find mom and dad, but there was no sign of them in the house. "Where is mom and dad ?"I asked looking confused." They are at office as there was a really strange reading in the weather forecast." he said. I totally forgot to mention that my parents work as weather forecasters for a news company called World Wide News which is the most famous news company. But what could possibly go wrong on a nice, sunny day.