Meeting the Boys

My morning was just like yesterday's almost late, and yet again I ran into Shadow but this time he grabbed my hand before I could hit the ground "we have to stop meeting like this Lunna" that makes me laugh "is that supposed to be a pick up line?" He laughs a little "may I walk you to class?" I guess he's trying to be polite "It would be rude to refuse your offer" he blushes a little which makes me giggle. "what class do you have?" I pull out my schedule "math" Shadow walks me to my class and then I see a flash of light and he's gone. After math I head off to music. As I walk out of my class I see Shadow "were you waiting for me?" He nods "yeah I hope that's ok?" I can feel my face getting a little hot "it's fine" we walk down to the cafeteria and run into my other friends "hey lulu" I hate that nickname "lulu?" I silently growl so no one can hear me "you guys know how much I hate that nickname" Amy Blaze and Rouge laugh, then I growl loud enough so only the four of them could hear. "we're sorry Lunna" I know that their just teasing but still "Shadow, lulu is the nickname these three gave me in middle school" at this point I'm trying my hardest to keep my eyes from turning red "oh ok" the five of us continue down to the cafeteria "are you ok Lunna?" Uh oh my eyes must be almost red "yeah I'm fine" Shadow looks at me suspiciously "are you surem? Your eyes are turning red" oh god, Amy Blaze and Rouge look at me and see my eyes "umm what are you talking about Shadow? Her eyes aren't red" I take a quick deep breath and my eyes go back to purple "see, my eyes aren't red" Shadow still had that suspicious look on his face. "well never mind, Lunna remember yesterday how I would introduce you to my friends?" I nod "yeah, why?" Shadow takes us to a table where I see a blue hedgehog, a Sliver hedgehog and a red echinacea "these are my friends the blue one is Sonic , the silver one is Sliver and the red echinacea is Knuckles" I'm Sliver's parents weren't to creative with his name "I'm Lunna, this is Amy, Blaze and Rouge" the three boys wave and go back to stuffing their faces "their not very polite are they? They could of at least say hi" how rude. Just as me and my friends are walking away Sonic runs in front us "your right it was rude of us" i'm? " so your fast uh?" Uh oh I smell a challenge "I Amy, challenge you Sonic to a race" I was right "alright I expect your challenge" uh oh I hope Sonic doesn't mind losing? "I saw a track outside of school wanna race there?" Sonic nods "hey Shadow does Sonic mind losing to girls?" I'm pretty sure he's going to say yes "yes why?" I was right "Amy has never and I mean never lost a race" Blaze and Rouge nod in agreement "oh, is that so, well Sonic has never lost a race as well"