The Confession

It was the next day of school and I was woken up by my three little brothers howling in my ear. “Get up get up get up" I hate mornings, after I got up.....eventually.....“I got dressed and headed down stairs and entered the kitchen, and that the table I saw Shadow sitting there. Oh god, I hadn't even brushed my fur yet “good morning sweetheart" Shadow turns around and sees how messy my fur is, then he had the nerve to laugh at me “hold on a sec" I ran up to the bathroom and brushed my fur and went back down, to the kitchen. “Shadow what are you going here?" Oh god I am so embarrassed “I'm here to walk you to school" that's actually really sweet “thanks Shadow, by the way did you have breakfast?" I am being a little nosey but I was just asking “I don't eat breakfast" he doesn't eat breakfast?! “well if you want you can have something to eat now?" Oh my god he's blushing “s..sure" it's almost cute “what do you like" mmm somethings not right, he's not his usual self “toast" well I guess it's something. I put a piece of bread in the toaster and sit down across from him “are you ok Shadow? Your not your usual self, if somethings wrong you can tell me, after all we are friends" maybe he doesn't want to talk about it “it's just that I don't know how to say it without you thinking I'm creepy" why would I think he's creepy? “what ever it is I promise not to call you creepy, ok" I'm prepared for anything. “ok here it goes, Lunna I like you and more than just a friend" he's blushing so much and it's really really cute “Shadow, did you know that when you blush you're really cute" he quickly looks up at me “your not going to say that I'm really creepy, and do you really think I'm cute?" I nod “I know this is a a weird question but do you like me to?" Mmm I think I might “we'll see" his face lights up with a huge smile “ok" then I notice the time “we're going to be late for school!" I stand up and grab the toast and hand it to Shadow, I don't think I've ever seen someone eat toast so fast “Lunna grab my hand" huh? “why?" I'm really confused, but I grab his hand anyway. And all of a sudden we're at school “how did you do that?" Ok I'm seriously confused “class first, questions later" we run to our classes I just couldn't focus Shadow's confession was really sudden the only question I of was “do I like more than a friend or is he just a friend?" Then the lunch bell rang....finally. as I'm walking down the hall I a group of students, then I spot Shadow in the middle of the circle. Oh I hate bullies I walked up to one of them and tap him on the shoulder, as he's turning around he takes a swing at me, I dodged it with no problem at all “what's going on here, why are you picking on my friend?" The bully laughs “what's a weak little girl going to do about it?" Oh he did not just call me weak “I can tell a teacher or I can stop you myself, but by doing that I wouldn't be any different than you, stupid, pathetic, cruel, and a bully. I could I see the anger rising and rising. At that time a teacher walked around the corner and saw what was happening. They got into so much trouble, Shadow walked up to me “I saw what you were doing, you were stalling for time until a teacher came, that was really smart and awesome" I could feel my face getting hot. “w..well w..we..b..better..ge..get..t..to...t..the ..c..cafeteria" why am I stuttering so much “yeah" all of a sudden shadow gets closer to me and whispers in my ear “it seems that you do like me" I think I'll have a permanent red mussel “your mean" he just smiles at me “hey did you think you can meet me in front of the school, later?" I nod the day carries on like always. As i'm leaving I see Shadow waiting for me “why did you want to meet me in front of the school?" He singles me to follow him. “I was wondering if you would go out with me this Saturday?" Did he just ask me out? “sure Shadow". Shadow walked me the rest of the way home before I go in Shadow yells “12:00?" I turn around and nod.