Zachary Granger, D'Khan, and Irwin Hall: Actors

Here are the actors for Zachary Granger, D'Khan, and Irwin Hall and a description of their character.

Aaron Eckhart as Zachary Granger: Zachary Granger is the district attorney for Midway City. He works closely with Irwin Hall and has met his sons before. Zachary has two daughters of his own. One of which has recently returned to town. He has strong beliefs in following the law and doesn't take nicely to those who break it. While he has a humorous side, he's mostly serious about his work.

Liam Cunningham as D'Khan: D'Khan is the reincarnation of the dragon known as D'Yak. He wants revenge on the voices that gave Hank and Don their powers so he plans on taking it out on them. He works for the most part through henchmen. D'Khan also has supernatural abilities. He is the main villain for season one.

Dennis Quaid as Irwin Hall: Irwin Hall is the father of Don and Hank. He is a famous judge in Midway City and is very serious about his work. Irwin has made many enemies over the years who want to do him harm. He is very outspoken against vigilantes and wants to put them all away for good.

Tell me what you guys think of the actors and the character they will portray.