Chapter 1

Warning- This is a transcript of an autio track on my Ipod. Background noises have been left out. All of the Characters, except for Clover and her family (and other weird characters) belong to Rick Riordan. Enjoy and Happy Reading!

Okay, lets get you guys up to speed. Clover Brooks here. My sister went on a quest with me (Woho! *twirls finger in air beside temple*). Anyway, Leo and I have been getting along pretty well. Sure he will yell at me sometimes, but hey, he is full of things to do. Fix the Argo II, catch up with campers, keep his girlfriend, it’s a tough job. I can’t blame him. Now for those of you reading this because you read the rest of the series, go ahead, read on! For the others, well, go find book one and start from the beginning. I’ll tell you now, it will help. This doesn’t wrap up the series just yet, but this is the thing that happens before that. I may be rambling on right now, but it sort of feels good. I haven’t had the chance to do this in a while. Oh, that’s Leo in the background, telling me to get a move on. *gives him a disapproving look* Fine Leo! *takes deep breath* Okay, here is the lovely story about me and Leo. Enjoy!

Clover POV

I sat in the same chair I always do when Leo is working on the Argo II, with my book opened to page 62. The book was from my birthday, so I was trying to slow the process down. I had other books to read, yes, but Rick wanted me to read this one first. I was hoping he wouldn’t end the story on a cliffhanger again. That was just torcher. I shouldn’t say anything that was in the book, but it was good. Leo knew not to look at it, but I still hid it whenever he came close. I had my Ipod in, listening to my favorite songs. Leo was pounding on the Argo II’s hull, apparently from an accident he had with the oars. Not many people got to see the bunker, but it wasn’t anything special, well, other than it goes on forever and it is full of dreams. Leo and I had fulfilled some of the dreams, but there were some that were beyond amazing. (I know Leo! I’m moving on! *rolls eyes once more*)

Anyway, there was a pounding on the bunker’s door and I set down my book with my Ipod. Leo looked up from his work, brushing some hair out of his face.

“You expecting someone?” he asked, hopping down from a platform. I shook my head,

“No, you?” he shook his head as well. We looked at each other, then back at the door. I took a deep breath and pushed a button. The door began to open and sunlight streamed in. I covered my eyes for a minute, until they adjusted. When I could see again, I looked at the figure standing on the dead grass. It was Rachel Elizabeth Dare. She had her hands on her hips and she did not look happy.

“Leo,” she said, “do you realize what time it is?” Leo and I looked at eachother, then at the wall clock. It read 11:23 AM. Leo turned back to Rachel.

“It is almost 11:25, why?” Rachel rolled her eyes. Usually she was pretty nice, but now she looked like she could throw Clarisse a hundred yards.

“There was supposed to be a councillor meeting an hour ago! Why weren't you there?” Leo hit his head, looking mad at himself.

“Gods of Olympus! It was today? I thought it was tomorrow!” I bit my lip. I didn’t want Rachel turning on me, but she did anyway.

“And you Clover, you were supposed to be there too. Were you here with him?” she asked pointing at Leo who had walked over to a calendar that he kept in the bunker. I was confused,

“Wait, I was supposed to be there? Since when?” Rachel looked at me in concern.

“Well aren’t you a councilor?” I shook my head.

“Annabeth is my head counselor. Was she not there?” Rachel shook her head,

“No, she was there, but aren’t you the second reader of the future then? If you aren’t one of the camp counselors, you have to come anyway if you read the future as well. You give advice.” I looked over at Leo, who was flipping through the months of the year, muttering about how stupid he was.

“I was never told, sorry. When is the next meeting?” Rachel looked at the wall clock.

“In about five minutes. 11:30 was our backup plan.” I nodded and called,

“Leo, are you at a good stopping place?” He looked over dropping the pages of the calendar.

“Um.... sure, why?” I told him what was going on and he placed the calendar back on it’s nail. “Okay. Let’s go then. I hope Chiron isn’t too steamed at me.” I smirked.

“Leo, you make everyone steam. Especially the water nymphs.” Leo looked confused at first, but then he got the joke.

“Ha ha. Let’s get going, before I change my mind.”