Chapter 3

Okay, this next one is sort of short, but I thought it deserved it's own chapter! Sorry if some of the spelling is wrong! Vote, Comment, and ENJOY!

Clover POV

Even after the meeting, Chiron’s comment still made me blush. After the potted daisy incident, Leo and I went to the bunker to grab my stuff. It was a little awkward, but I got my things easily, without a long conversation. I made it back to my cabin and tried to crash. That night I hadn’t gotten any good sleep and it was going to haunt me the next morning. My alarm went off at 6:30 in the morning and I stumbled out of bed. I had gotten dressed relatively fast and gotten to the dining pavilion to get Leo’s breakfast. He was now sleeping in the bunker every night. I think he had found a sleeping bag, or a lounge chair or just a nice piece of floor. Whatever he slept on, he slept there. I reached the cliff and knocked on the door. No answer. I sighed. I looked over at the edge of the clearing. The bronze brazier was still there, but I never used it because whenever I did, Leo would get freaked out to find me walking in. This WAS an emergency. Leo would starve.

(Shut up Leo! I wanted the best for you! OW! Don’t pinch me! *glares at Leo and he glares back* I don’t care if it is revenge! Ugh... let’s get back to the story)

I picked up the heavy duty work gloves and  slipped them on. I made sure I put Leo’s food down though. I picked up a piece of coal and pressed it against the door. The door began to form and I tossed the piece of coal back. I slipped off the work gloves, picked up Leo’s food, and walked inside. The door closed behind me and I looked around for Leo. I walked over to the Agro II and found a figure curled up next to Festus’s head. I smirked and climbed up to the deck. I walked over to Leo, who was cradling a piece of metal. I pulled out my phone and took a quick photo. I knew he would kill me, but I couldn’t resist.  Once I got the picture, I put my phone away and bent down. I shook Leo’s shoulder and whispered,

“Wake up sleepy head. It’s time to save the world.” He opened one eye and peered at me. I smiled, and he touched my face.

“Is this a dream?” he asked, running his fingers through my hair.  I shook my head.

“No Leo. It’s seven AM in the morning. Your breakfast is down on one of the worktables if you want it.” Leo kept fingering my hair, as if it were gold.

(Yes Leo. You were acting that dumb at the time)

“You’re so pretty, you know that?” I grabbed his hand and hauled him up to his feet.

“Leo, are you having dreams about me again?” This time, Leo shook his head and looked at me, as if I had never existed until now. He smiled at me.

“Um... hi. When did you get here?” I smiled.

“About five minutes ago. Where you having dreamy drunkness?”  Leo blinked and shrugged.

“I don’t know.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yes you were.” Okay, let me explain what dreamy drunkness is. When you wake someone too early, they act like total idiots. The act like they are drunk, but they aren’t. It is the best time to have people spit secrets out. (Trust me, I have done it). Leo sighed,

“I better not have said anything embarrassing. Okay, where’s breakfast.” I sighed and said,

“Down on one of the work tables. I’ve got to go and do my job.” Leo nodded and I kissed him on the cheek again. “Take care of yourself, okay?” I asked, pulling away. He straightened,

“Yes mam’!” He said and saluted me. I laughed and hit him playfully.

“I will be back later.” I climbed down and left bunker 9 in semi good hands.