Sally x Human!Charlie

Suggested by BlueBerry_Creep1
And I do not own that amazing picture!

Sally sat in her room, playing tea parties with her little Teddy bear, Charlie. "I'll go get more water for our tea, okay Charlie?" Sally chirped.

Only she could hear Charlie talk so once she heard a faint whisper of an 'okay'. She stood up and skipped out of her pink glittery room with her tea pot.

Charlie's P.O.V
Now it's time to show her...

No one's P.O.V
Sally skipped back to her room and opened her pink door a jar with her kettle in her other hand. She gasped at the sight of a young brunette boy sitting cross-legged on her bed. The boy's hair was swept to the side, covering one of his green eyes. He wore a red, white and black checkered button up shirt, with long black jeans and he didn't wear any shoes (like Sally). "Hey Sally~" the mysterious young boy cooed. He seemed to be around the same age a Sally, was what she noticed.

"W-who are you?" Sally stuttered, settling down her kettle down onto her mini table. "I'm Charlie!" the boy cheered and smiled. "Charlie? But But Charlie's sitting ther-" she cut herself off once she saw that her Teddy bear, Charlie, was no longer sitting at the small pink seat across her.

She tilted her head back to Charlie and felt soft lips placed on hers. Her eyes widened in shock but soon melted into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Charlie. After 5 seconds, she heard a voice call for her, "Sally!"

She quickly broke the kiss and whipped her head back to see Slenderman open the door. "Hello Child, I just came in to check on you, are you alright?" Slenderman asked, concerned.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" she stuttered. "O-oh look! Charlie is hu-" she stopped once she saw that she was holding her Teddy bear, Charlie. "Yes, yes. I see that you're having a tea party with Charlie. Well, I'll leave you two with it," Slenderman said and closed the door gently.

Sally raised a brow and cocked her head to a side and just shrugged. She hugged Charlie while smiling. "I'll love you forever even if your a bear or a human, Charlie!" she said and smiled. Then she heard a soft whisper coming from her bear, "I love you too, Sally..."
------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, Alright, Alright! Well I hope you liked it! Sorry if that wasn't how you pictured Charlie the way I do! But I tried! Anyways, please vote and comment what you guys want next and for now, next up is either Eyeless Jack or BEN Drowned! You decide! (Lol epic rap battle ref. XD) Bai~
-BloodyArtist :)