For Roqaya (cute/dirty) Jason McCann

Roqaya's POV

I was currently sitting in my room watching Netflix waiting for Jason to come back from his meeting. I was watching American Horror Story: murder house, having Tate and Violet feels. Suddenly, I felt someone slap my ass making me gasp and quickly look behind me.

"Jason!" I screamed and playfully hit his shoulder.

He then jumped on top of me wrapping his arms around me then pulling me on top of him.

"Roqaya.." Jason said sounding serious and guilty looking for some reason which made my stomach swirl.

I thought of many possibilities on why he looked so guilty.

"What's up?" I asked playing it cool.

"Am I a bad boyfriend?" He asked randomly causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"No not all. Why do you ask?" I asked him.

"Because I never take you out on dates. Half the day I'm gone for my job and you're all alone. And I'm scared that you're gonna be used to being alone and leave me and not love me anymore." He confronted playing with his hands.

"Jason, you're the best boy friend ever. You don't need to take me out to make me still love you. My
love for you isn't temporary. I will always love you fore everything you do." I said making him smile a big smile

"But would you want to go on a date with me today?" He asked blushing in embarrassment that he's going soft on me.

"Aww you're so cute and yes of course I will go." I sad hugging him .

He chuckled.

"Ok babe then get dressed were leaving soon." He said.

I dressed in jeans and a fancy shirt that showed a bit of my stomach and a leather jacket. Jason wore black jeans with a belt and a white button up shirt.
We went out. Jason was taking me to my favorite restaurant.

We sat down and had a young boy as our waiter. I saw Jason groan. Jason hates when boys are around me. The guy smiled at me.

"Hello I'm Tom and I will be your waiter today. Can I start you off with drinks?" He asked.

I nodded. The waiter seemed to only be paying attention to me since he wouldn't even look at Jason.

"Ok beautiful, what would you like?" He said making me blush which Jason had noticed.

I saw Jason putting his hand in a fist and shaking it violently.

"Can I just have a water please?" I asked and the guy nodded in response smiling.

"And you sir?" He asked in a rude way to Jason.

"Give me a water." Jason said while glaring at Tom.

Tom wasn't even looking at Jason though, I noticed he was staring right at my chest area instead. I covered my chest with my jacket.

"Do you not fucking notice that you're making my girl uncomfortable?" Jason got up pushing tom back making him stumble.

"Jason relax." I said.

"No. This fucking prick thinks he's the shit looking at my girls boobs when he doesn't realize that were here together!" Jason screamed.

"I'm sorry she's just so fucking hot. I just wanna bang her." Tom said chuckling.

"Fuck you!" I yelled getting up and kneeing him earning stares from people.

Jason smirked. He always loved the bad/angry side of me.

"Ooh you're a feisty bitch, that's hot." Tom said.