Chapter Ten: Believe

{DANI'S POV}

To keep it short and sweet...my X Factor journey was fun. I got to meet new people who have the same things in common with me. For example, there's Camila Cabello. She is my fangirl buddy. I could fangirl with her over One Direction any day. She's the only one, out of all the competitiors that I can trust, and that I can call a best friend. She was always there for me and I was always there for her.

The season came into the finals and in the top three were Camila, Carly Rose Sonenclar, and me. It was the season finale and we got to find out who was crowned the X Factor champion. Demi Lovato was my mentor which was really exciting. I've become really close to Demi and I don't see her as a celebrity anymore, I see her as a really close friend. I was runner-up for the X Factor and Carly won. I was very happy for Carly, but deep down inside, I really wanted to win. I was really bummed about not making it but hey, life is a roller coaster.

The day after the finale, Simon called me to his office. I honestly didn't know what was happening. I sat down in from of him and he said, "I know how much you wanted to win the X Factor. You have great star potential and I know that you would make it big in the music industry. That's why I have decided, without hesitation, to sign you to my record label and become a music recording artist!" ASDFGHJKJHGFDSAKSDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGHGFD "Simon, no, you're kidding." Simon chuckled. "No, Dani, I'm not, I know that you can handle it!" "Oh.my.gosh.thank you thank you thank you sooooo very much!" "It's my pleasure! We will have professional song writers give you a fresh new single to release by mid-July." "Thank you so much Simon!" I was literally in happy tears. Dreams do come true...where would I be, If I didn't believe?