epilogue

I decided to write this because I miss this series a lot.

// not proof read or edited.

I sighed as I pulled a blanket over the sleeping baby.

It had been three years since Ashton and I started dating and I was currently putting our second child to sleep.

We had our first a year ago, we named her Lexa, and our second baby is four months old and we named him Finn.

(an: any the 100 fans out there?)

Ashton really stepped up when I told him I was pregnant with Lexa, at first he didn't believe me. I think he was in denial. His band was still very big, and a child wouldn't exactly bring up the fan population, but after the surprise, Ashton was really excited and wanted to tell everyone, which made the fans think he was adorable.

Flashback.

I cuddled into Ashton's chest as we watched tv in bed, he had just got home from a show and was extremely tired.

I looked up at him, leaning my chin on his chest.

"Ashton,"  I was finally about to tell him. I had known for three weeks, I couldn't find a way to tell him.

"Yes, babygirl?" He smiled, tiredly looking at me.

"Don't freak out, please." He frowned at my words.

"What's wrong?" His hand went to mine, lacing our fingers together.

"I'm pregnant, Ashton. You're going to be a dad." I watched as his face change, as if he was waking up properly.

"What?" He said, breathlessly.

"I'm pregnant,"

He shook his head, sitting up, "What? No. You can't be. No."

I felt my eyes prick with tears, scared that he'd leave me. I couldn't do this on my own, I wasn't this strong.

He looked at me again, "Holy shït. A baby. I'm going to be a dad." As soon as those words fell out of his mouth, a huge grin covered his face. "Oh my god, babe." Suddenly his body was over mine, hugging me tightly.

Flashback over.

I smiled at the memory, softly touching Finns face as he slept peacefully.

Ashton had taken Lexa to the park with his band mates, they were like the cool uncles. But he should be home now.

And speak of the devil, the door opens and I hear Lexa's mumbling from down stairs. She's quite the chatterbox for her age.

"Babe?" Ashton calls out for me.

I don't call back, not wanting to wake up the sleeping baby, instead I walk downstairs to see Ashton holding Lexa in his arms and her laughing.

"How was the park?"

"Wonderful," Ashton says, putting Lexa down in front of the tv and then walking towards me and pulling me into a hug.

"We missed you." He mumbles into my neck, softly kissing the space between my neck and shoulders.

"Finn and I missed you guys too." I breathed.

His lips left my neck and went to my lips.

Our lips blended together and even though we had two kids, we hadn't lost that spark we had before we had them.

"I love you, babygirl." Ashton mumbled against my lips.

"I love you more."

//

an
yo so it's actually over for real now but yes I hope you like it.