Chapter 4: School

Bella's POV:

"I don't want to go to school," I mumbled into my pillow.

"Come on it will be fun," Alice said from my closet.

"No it won't!" I yelled into my pillow.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I yell. Edward walked into the room. I flew up out of my bed to give him a hug.

"Don't make me go to school," I said still half asleep. Maybe if I am really sweet and give him the puppy dog face he won't make me go.

"Bella.....," Edward began, "You have to go. I'll drive you to and from school. After school we can go do whatever you want."

"Ugh!!" I said and rolled my eyes. I went and flopped back down on my bed.

"School sucks!" I yelled.

"Yeah I know," Edward mumbled.

"At least you don't have to go," I said still laying down with my face in my pillow.

"I have had to go through high school more times than you can count," Edward said.

"It's easy for you," I mumbled.

"Here put this on," Alice said tossing me some clothes. I took a look at them. It's a jean skirt and pink tank top that is covered in jewels.

"Alice you do realize I'm going to freeze in this and I really don't want to look like a stuck up brat," I tell her.

"It's cute though," She pouted.

"Get out please," I said pointing at the door. She rolls her eyes but walks out.

"I'm afraid to see what she has stocked that with. Any idea if there is a comfy pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie?" I ask Edward.

"Knowing Alice probably not but who knows," He says while walking at a human pace tword the closet.

"You know you don't have to walk to slow. It doesn't really bother me," I tell him. He chuckles and in about 2 seconds flat he is back with a pair of blue jeans, a blue t-shirt, and a brown sweatshirt. He tosses them on the bed and walks out closing the door behind him.

Thank goodness there was something simple to wear. I throw my clothes on and brush my hair.

"Rose can you come do something with my hair?" I say. She is up here in a flash.

"Do you want me to fishtail braid it?" She asked me.

"Yes please," I said. She quickly fishtail braided my hair and we walked downstairs together.

"Bella! What are you wearing?!?" Alice shouted.

"It's called Forks not California. I'm wearing warm clothes Alice. So suck it up buttercup," I say remebering yesterday when she told me to suck it up about her present. She rolls her eyes and stomps off to her room. We all burst out laughing when we heard her slam her door.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Alice shouted from her room.

"We know! That is what makes it even more funny!" Em yelled.

"Here you go sweety," Esme said while putting a bowl of cereal on the table for me.

"Thanks but you do know I am perfectly capable of making ceareal," I tell her.

"Yeah I know," She says. I scarfed down my ceareal and took care of my bowl then brushed my teeth.

"Ready to go?" Edward asked.