Relaxation and Dinner

*Amanda's POV*

I was home in about 45 minutes after I left the office. Niall had instructed me to stay at my house until he was ready to come get me. I quickly got into the shower, washing my long brunette hair and letting it air dry after I got out.

I put on some black skinny jeans on along with a purple undershirt with a white and gold crop top that said 'Meow' on the front. Slipping on a pair of 1 inch kitten heels, I sat down to watch some television.

I settled on Jeopardy. It was quite and interesting show and I also flipped to The Price Is Right. I was tranfixed to the telly that I didn't realize that I had a text from Niall. I picked up my phone.

Message from: DaddyIreland
Be there in a few. I had to get some stalkers off my property.

Text To: DaddyIreland From: Baby Girl
Okay, Master. I'm ready for tonight. You named yourself Daddy Ireland?

Message from: DaddyIreland
Yes. ;) I didn't put my name so that it would be just between us. I see you put your name as Baby Girl. How original.

Text To: DaddyIreland From: Baby Girl
I can always change my name for you, if you want me to. How about Moaning Mandy?

Message From: DaddyIreland
That sounds more like a ghost. You'll think of something. I'll keep it for now.

Text To: DaddyIreland From: Baby Girl
Okay. I'm just waiting for you. Watching television.

After Amanda sent the text, she heard a knock at the door. Looking out the peep hole, it was Niall. He had flowers. She beamed. Opening the door, the familiar scent of his cologne swirled under her nose.
"Hi, Amanda," Niall said, his voice thickening. The light made his blue eyes glisten. He handed her the flowers and smiled. "Aren't you going to at least invite me in?"

She snapped out of it and said,"Yes, come in. Please be seated." He came inside, grey sweats and a footy ball shirt of his home country team. White Converse shoes squeaked on the tile near the door.

He looked around and saw pictures of her family, her cats and her friends. A small wooden table sat in her kitchen. The place was tidy and her couch and loveseat was a brown and tan color.

A vase of flowers sat on the table and the daily news was folded nicely next to it. She had several bookshelves full of her favorite novels and novellas. College texts and medical books galore sat around her place. She was in the medical field? I had no clue.

Niall picked up a book and looked at it. Veterinary Medicine. The next book was similar. Veterinary Technician. It was what she always wanted to be. He sat it back down. Niall went to the kitchen. He rummaged through her pantry, grabbing a bag of Doritos.

Amanda walked back in the kitchen to only notice Niall munching on a bag od her chips. She looked at him with arms crossed.

What? Niall mouthed. She pointed to the clock. It was 5:30 and she crossed her arms again.

"Didn't you promise me dinner?" she said, eyes turning dark.

"Oh, my god. I almost forgot. I'm so sorry!" He sat down the bag of chips and started to walk towards the door.

"You can keep those since your dirty paws were in it," Amanda said, her voice lowering. Niall turned back around and grabbed them. Folding the bag, he linked Amanda's arm with his and headed out the door.

Niall lead her to his vehicle. It was his Lamborghini. Her eyes grew quite large with excitement.

"This is YOURS?" her eyes gleamed with delight. She scanned the car.

"Yes, it's mine. I drove it to the Christmas party. It's very expensive and my first baby," Niall said. He led Amanda to the passenger side and opened the door with the alarm. It mechanically opened upwards. She gasped and her mouth dropped.

"That's so awesome,"she said. Niall led her into the car and closed the door. He walked over to his side and the door opened for him. Niall hopped in and the door closed. They buckled in and Niall turned the ignition.

The Lamborghini roared and Niall put it in drive. Amanda had no idea where she was going. A million thoughts were racing through her head. She adored Niall and hoped he wasn't using her. Amanda had experienced that a few times before.

Being a millionaire mogul, Niall had his own estate and several mansions. The sleek cars. The butlers. The cash. The power. Amanda knew nothing of that side to him. She only knew what she saw at work. He had downgraded himself to try and live the simple life. Without the fame and flashing lights. The reason why he moved to Southern California. It was less dramatic there.

Los Angeles was way too full of moguls already. Too many estates and too many names. He wanted to establish himself where no one knew him. One of the reasons he got the office job where Amanda worked. It was simple and quaint. He got intoxicated with her fast. He needed to slow it down a bit as to not scare her off. What if she found out about his high life he hid away? She'd leave him. He'd have to come clean about it soon. But for now, all he could think about was Amanda's sweet lips cupped around his dick.

Dammit.....here goes another quiet dinner. It always has to end with banging some pussy.

He'd have to hold off. Niall needed to be a gentleman and treat her like a princess. His princess.