Chapter 17 - Come Together

***ALEX***

"Well," I say, grinning lazily at Juliet. "What a workout."

She grins back, her body gleaming with sweat. "You can say that again, Alex."

"Well," I say, grinning lazily at Juliet. "What a workout."

"I don't wanna know how you did that," she says.

"Did what?"

"Repeated those words in the exact same tone and cadence." Juliet shakes her head as she hooks her bra back into place. "I swear to God, you're an alien."

I'd laugh, but I'm still trying to catch my breath. "Workout" doesn't really cover it, not when describing this heavy romp.

I sit up, feeling my wings draping limply behind me. I have a bit of trouble retracting them - Juliet scratched my back a few times, and the skin there is still tender. Call me kinky, though, but that was my favorite part.

"What's it like for you?" I ask, tugging my jeans up my legs.

"How it feels, you mean?" Kneeling in front of me, Juliet locks eyes with me. "See for yourself."

I gaze into the dark depths until I transport myself into her mind, into her thoughts. The demonic projection power, which normally activates itself so effortlessly only when I'm inflicting pain on some rotten egg who deserves it, works equally well with pleasure, it seems. She trembles all over again, sighing softly as the memory replays. Feeling what she felt proves bizarre to me - I'm seeing myself, but not from within myself. Experiencing her side of things, it's alien to my cishet male mind, but it's so wild at the same time. Next time we're, for lack of a better term, hooked up, I want to try and connect with her like this in the middle of the act.

But I'm still troubled by one thing. "It really hurt? I mean, for the first second or so?"

I pull out of her head to see her biting her lip to contain her laughter. "Have you ever had a penis inside you?"

"No."

"Well, now you know - nobody's perfect." She tosses me my shirt and puts on hers. "Relax. You've never made me feel anything but good." She reaches over to her jeans, but I grab her wrist and pull her close to me. "You're not ready for another round, are you?" she asks.

"No," I say. "I just...can I cuddle with you a little longer?"

She obliges my request, draping one leg over mine and wrapping her arms around my torso. It's a little funny, how she's wearing her shirt but not her pants, and I'm doing exactly the opposite. "Wanna make the moment last, huh?"

"I dunno," I say, kissing the top of her head as she kisses my chest. "For some reason, I like to make out after sex."

"Sounds like a silly little fetish."

"Nah, I just chalk it up to me picking the sweetest girl to lose my virginity to." I gently stroke her hair, which is still a bit slick with sweat.

"Says you." She playfully bites my nipple.

I say, in perfect deadpan mode, "Ow."

"And you say that like you lost your virginity just now," she reminds me.

I hum "Feels Like The First Time" until she stops pouting at me. Then I disentangle her arms from me so I can lay her on her front while I climb onto her back, cuddly as a teddy bear. A six-foot teddy bear whose hands find their way under her shirt, getting their chance to explore her body the way her hands did to mine in the hot tub.