Can't Lose Her

Chapter 12
Finns pov :
I woke up in a car . It felt like a wrecking ball had hit me. I looked over to see Emma with red hair driving constantly. "Where are you taking me ?" I asked her. She looked at me but didn't answer. I looked at my phone and saw I had a miss call from Rachel. I put in my pass code and listened to the voice mail, "Hey Finn its Rach, I'm coming home but I think someone is following me so please just call back." She said in a panic mode. "Okay Emma tell me right now where Rachel is and what happened to her?" I asked her. She looked at me nervously but still wouldn't budge . I got angry and pulled the emergency break. The car jerked and we stopped. "Tell me now!" I yelled furiously at her. She was about to tell me when my phone rang . "Hello?" I said. "Finn, its Margaret." Rachels mom said . "Hi Mrs.Berry whats up?" I asked her. "Its Rachel and the girls." She said. My heart dropped instantly, "Whats wrong?" I asked her. "There was an accident Finn. " She said. "Are they...." I stopped myself the thought of my family being dead was too much to handle. "No but you need to get here now." She told me. "Okay I'm on the way." I said. I looked at Emma and said , "Get out I'm driving." I said. "No why?" She asked me. "Because my wife and kids are in danger because of me . Its my fault and I need to get to the hospital. " I yelled. "I can't lose my wife and I know you may not care but I do. " I said. She started up the car and said , "What hospital?" She asked me. "St.August." I said. "Lets go." She said and we drove off.

..........
Hey guys the sequel to Being Rachel Berry is now up and on my page so check it out. Its called You're Mine.
Xoxoxo,
Natalie