I'm Here to Stay

Chapter 22
Rachels pov :
I was sitting on the porch in the rain thinking holding my baby bump. I was looking at the rain and then Finn came out. "Do you remember the first time we got into a fight?" He asked me sitting down. "Yeah ." I said. "You threw a pillow at me because I told you I was becoming a field agent and called me a stupid ass because I thought you were acting nuts when really..." I interrupted him, "I wanted to protect you. " I said , "I remember , and then you grabbed me and said ..." "I love you Rachel Barbara Berry, I love everything about you, and I can't wait to make you my wife . So if you don't want me to do this I won't." He said. "Yeah." I said. "And then you said that you stand by me and my dream, and you did. Even though you were scared . You did, you stayed up late every single night waiting for me to get home. You waited not because you had too but because you wanted too. You chose me Rachel out of all the people in the world you chose me and even when I went missing you waited for me because you knew I would come back to you , you never gave up why?" He asked me. "Because I love you stupid. " I told him. He smiled and said , "I know you do , and I love your stubborn butt too." He told me. I smiled and said, "After I found you in Italy all I wanted to do was protect you. " I told him. He smirked and grabbed my chin , "I know." He told me. "But I'm here now and its my turn to protect you , and I promise you I am not going anywhere." He said. "How do you know that?" I asked him.
"I don't, but I do know that I love you and its because of that that I know I'll never leave you. " He told me. I got up and sat on his lap , "Hold me in your arms forever and always." I told him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek, "As long as were together I'm never letting go." He told me and we sat there looking at the rain.